Why the hell root for 4.3 is taking this much time?

Search This thread

kraken000

Oct 17, 2013
But they are all for either unlocked bootloader or by flashing Ftfs and they are quite long procedures.
We want instant solution like vroot or doomlord 's awesome toolkit.
If you understand what I meant.

ronaldbeti

Oct 22, 2013
Jesselton
You see the thing is that Z/ZL people will get it for sure but it is very uncertain for Zr because we dont get everything.
Like Roms and kernels etc.
Thats why we need to raise our voices.

I feel u mate. Instead raising our voice, rather raise our knowledge on how to develop better. The support from developers are very few because this device is not launch to some countries.

kraken000

Oct 17, 2013
does doomlord or some other root dev owe u money or something? or do they work for you? have some damn respect
Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive
I'm just freaking out because multi -window tweak for xposed Just came out and I want it.
And also anim mod and auto hide keys are my favourite apps and I can't install them.

I'm very sorry to be rude.
Hope you'll forgive me.

Reactions: chewdaniel

chewdaniel

Feb 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
nope. u didn't offend me.
just that u need to understand most devs do what they do as a hobby, and sharing it with the community. demanding that they do things (and using offensive language) is not cool bro...

since 4.3 they've been TRYING to get root to work with the toolkit (and also things like kingo, vroot) but it seems sony's security is just too tough for them to crack right now. u make it sound as if they don't want to do it... lol

read the guide by sijav as posted above. that will help. it's troublesome, yes, but it will do the job.

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
Thats why we need to raise our voices.

raise your voices? Frankly you don't even have permission to **** here!!
well guess what? you do raise your voice and dev's can simply stop any development on this device!! then you can develop your phone yourself, ... like changing wallpaper, or installing some cool app :cyclops:
looks like you're paying them to do something and they're not do their job properly!!!
(I'm not telling this you specifically there are lot's of users like you here)
anyways here's the deal:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
you can do root very much easily,
unlock your bootloader, (which will result in void warranty and lost DRMs and side effects which will cause in global warming!!)
flash a custom kernel, (any kernel that works with ZR and has a working recovery)
go to Recovery and then flash superSu Root,
flash back your stock kernel so your poor device can boot!!!
simple isn't it? no need to hack the device!!!!
this rooting method has been officially announced by Sony website!
it's all about locked bootloader
you need to greatly appreciate Doomlord and those chinese devs that made vroot or kingo so 4.2.2 or 4.1.2 can be root easily, (they do some sort of hack!!)
because of that we can have root with lock bootloader for 4.3!! or else we had no choice but to unlock our bootloaders!!
about update, if there was any, you have been noticed by now as many many and many users are waiting for it!!!

kraken000

Oct 17, 2013
raise your voices? Frankly you don't even have permission to **** here!!
well guess what? you do raise your voice and dev's can simply stop any development on this device!! then you can develop your phone yourself, ... like changing wallpaper, or installing some cool app :cyclops:
looks like you're paying them to do something and they're not do their job properly!!!
(I'm not telling this you specifically there are lot's of users like you here)
anyways here's the deal:
you can do root very much easily,
unlock your bootloader, (which will result in void warranty and lost DRMs and side effects which will cause in global warming!!)
flash a custom kernel, (any kernel that works with ZR and has a working recovery)
go to Recovery and then flash superSu Root,
flash back your stock kernel so your poor device can boot!!!
simple isn't it? no need to hack the device!!!!
this rooting method has been officially announced by Sony website!
it's all about locked bootloader
you need to greatly appreciate Doomlord and those chinese devs that made vroot or kingo so 4.2.2 or 4.1.2 can be root easily, (they do some sort of hack!!)
because of that we can have root with lock bootloader for 4.3!! or else we had no choice but to unlock our bootloaders!!
about update, if there was any, you have been noticed by now as many many and many users are waiting for it!!!
Hey
I'm very sorry man
I've apologised earlier
See I didn't mean to be rude or offensive,it's just that I'm freaking out....
Please forgive me if you can
And your work is awesome...
I apologise to all the developers like doomlord etc.
#thehappyway

Top Liked Posts