[Q] UFocus on m7

Search This thread

SZL18

May 7, 2008
Anybody working for generating photos on m7 that match to ufocus which have duo effects?

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
If you search the store, you'll find a few apps which can apply the focus effect based on the image's edges information, such as this one

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dumplingsandwich.focuseffect
or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motionone.afterfocus

You will never get an as accurate result as with the dual camera, but you can still give it a try :)
Nokia has only one camera in 920 and the same effect came with the new software update. Maybe there will be a solution like this in the future.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Since the other two posters already answers your question, I'm not going to do it again. I will say this though. If your thread starts with "[Q]", why did you think putting it in Themes and Apps would be the right place to post? ;)

XDA_h3n

Sep 20, 2011
On Earth!
Well I found out about afterfocus in the HTC get started setup.

After focus is quite buggy though.

How does Sony's Background Defocus and Nokia's app do this, without a depth sensor - it's visually better than the m8 too :0

Though the app works on the Xperia S with the z1 camera with its z2 defocus app.

Basically, this defocus thing is possible on all devices without a depth sensor - but has a auto focus camera (which nearly all do ). The z2 takes pictures at different focus points and combines them once you choose your area to "have focus"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: philmidd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I found out about afterfocus in the HTC get started setup.

After focus is quite buggy though.

How does Sony's Background Defocus and Nokia's app do this, without a depth sensor - it's visually better than the m8 too :0

Though the app works on the Xperia S with the z1 camera with its z2 defocus app.

Basically, this defocus thing is possible on all devices without a depth sensor - but has a auto focus camera (which nearly all do ). The z2 takes pictures at different focus points and combines them once you choose your area to "have focus"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk