Greenify App now Works on Non-Rooted Devices – Helps you Hibernate Apps with Ease

Search This thread

ceelos218

Oct 1, 2011
Under accessibility options on your phone, enable greenify and you will be able to automatically hibernate all your apps by pressing the greenify shortcut instead of manually closing all of them one at a time.. Too awesome for us non rooted on 4.4

Last edited:

dano1282

Jan 31, 2012
Under accessibility options on your phone, enable greenify and you will be able to automatically hibernate all your apps by pressing the greenify shortcut instead of manually closing all of them one at a time.. Too awesome for us non rooted on 4.4

I have greenify installed..but I don't see it in accessibility options.. any ideas?

ceelos218

Oct 1, 2011
Just a guess but do you habe donation version installed? Beta version?

3ob6.png

ceelos218

Oct 1, 2011
I figured it out..you have to be a beta tester. I wasn't lol I got the accessibility feature now. Good to go :)

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app
Awesome man.. Glad to know too. I figured maybe it would of been that but wasnt sure. So how do you like that feature so far?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Awesome man.. Glad to know too. I figured maybe it would of been that but wasnt sure. So how do you like that feature so far?

its essentially the same..just automated... just a bunch of less clicks of the screen... it def works.. Now we just need 4.4 root LOL