[Q & A][evita]Beanstalk 4.4

Search This thread

Darthdiddy

May 14, 2013
Plainville
Great Rom!

Loving this Rom nice work!
Although its not playing nice with ARunchained16 won't rotate to landscape on home screen and goes to static on radio screen. Also the bluetooth audio being sent to the radio or even headphones skips every few minutes, not like skips the song just losses sound for a millisecond oh and beats audio is missing with this rom as well not that i really care. Think something is up with the gps and or dockmode as well, i had google maps running and phone was on the car dock it killed the gps app twice the 3rd time i started the program the phone rebooted. This all worked great on Scott's clean rom 7.

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
Sorry that I have been away for so long everyone.

I no longer own this phone and the Linux box I was using is long gone. To be honest, with everything else going on in my life (5 kids, new job, life in general) I just don't have the time to dedicate to providing QUALITY roms.

The original creator of this Rom has a great thread setup for anyone interested in building BeanStalk. As always, every phone is different, so you may have to make some tweaks here and there; maybe a few cherry picks, depending on how CM is playing with this device nowadays.

I'll check back in a few days from now if anyone has any questions.

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
Link to Scott.Hart.Bti's Tutorial

HERE is the link I was talking about yesterday:

You may also want to check out Cyanogenmods tutorial on building CM for the One XL, located HERE!

There are lots of great tutorials if you are interested in building these roms. Just search! And don't rely on everyone to give you the answers!

Reactions: Heisenberg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm going to go ahead and pull the download link for the newest build, until I can resolve the wifi issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]
    Specific to
    [/SIZE]

images

Click link here for ROM thread>>Beanstalk 4.4.x<<Click link here for ROM thread

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help.

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

z7e6jQa.jpg

Please keep discussion focused, and on the topic described in the OP
    z7e6jQa.jpg
    Thanks for your hard work. I have been on this rom for a few months now and love it. It keeps getting better over time. I noticed however that the phones speaker isn't as loud as usual on this latest build. It's really odd. I use Viper4Android Fx instead of DSPManager. I wonder if it has something to do with that. Otherwise, the build is solid overall. Just a few reboots, but that's common on my phone so for with any rom.

EDIT: Actually found the cause. I never knew that there were different volumes for in call. I accidentally stumbled upon it while on a call. The volume was set low for some reason, I don't make a lot of calls normally so this was odd for the volume to change. Oh well, all is good now. Awesome rom! 10/10 in my opinion

Happy to hear that you were able to figure it out on your own.

scott.hart.bti is the main one putting in all of the hard work. I'm just building it for our device, and trying to merge a few changes of my own here and there, based on the feedback that I receive here; which, to be honest, hasn't been much. 200+ downloads from goo.im on the latest build and only two comments. I have to logically assume that lack of feedback means everything is operating as it should.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    Got it figured out. One of the drivers for my own phone wasn't installed properly. Thanks for the help!

I believe that there is a xposed module that allows you to put a battery bar at the top or bottom of your screen.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    There's no option for battery bar on this ROM. Do you have usb debugging enabled in Developer Options? You also need to grant root access to apps & adb.

Sent from my Evita