Flashed the nc5 modem and now I can't call o.o

Search This thread

sevron

Jan 31, 2012
I flashed the nc5 modem a day it's all been fine but I can't call anyone now. It dials but I don't hear anything and others can't hear me. Anyone else experiencing this on my and the nc5 modem. It was from the thread around here with the modem only.

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I flashed the nc5 modem a day it's all been fine but I can't call anyone now. It dials but I don't hear anything and others can't hear me. Anyone else experiencing this on my and the nc5 modem. It was from the thread around here with the modem only.

Thanks.

What is build is your bootloader? Flash the corresponding non-hlos modem and see if that helps. If not then probably either try a different ROM or a No Wipe Odin image.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
What is build is your bootloader? Flash the corresponding non-hlos modem and see if that helps. If not then probably either try a different ROM or a No Wipe Odin image.

Gotta say watching the last couple days of s4 people going to HD 16 and having to do downgrade/upgrade process has not been disappointing.....hanging back has served me well

sent by safestrap enabled bajarom

Reactions: Mistertac

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Gotta say watching the last couple days of s4 people going to HD 16 and having to do downgrade/upgrade process has not been disappointing.....hanging back has served me well

Yea what a nightmare it's been huh? Almost all the questions in q&a have been to do with the NC5 upgrade/downgrade/root deal and all the problems that come with it. Gotta say if I still had the fully locked down S4 and not this MDK one I probably would have just done what you did.... Wait and see.

riker147

Jul 11, 2011
Yea what a nightmare it's been huh? Almost all the questions in q&a have been to do with the NC5 upgrade/downgrade/root deal and all the problems that come with it. Gotta say if I still had the fully locked down S4 and not this MDK one I probably would have just done what you did.... Wait and see.

I don't get it. I took the OTA, followed the directions to downgrade, root, then upgrade (and keep root), flash Hyperdrive 16 (then 16.1) and have had zero problems. Every step worked perfectly the first time.

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I don't get it. I took the OTA, followed the directions to downgrade, root, then upgrade (and keep root), flash Hyperdrive 16 (then 16.1) and have had zero problems. Every step worked perfectly the first time.

Well I guess q great deal of people aren't to familiar with Odin and then hop right into something like that you know.. Just have to read the instructions and have all the needed files and be 110% sure your ready

rgolnazarian

Oct 1, 2012
sherman oaks

Thanks.

i'm having the same problem now..i have the mdk bootloader...bluetooth seems to still work, its the only way i can send/receive calls...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

mgraham80823

May 13, 2014
I'm having the same problem, has anyone had any break through concerning this information technology question.. I got problems and jokes! there is a work around Ive found but it's annoying. once conect ress the speaker button and yo can here them and they can here you. click back to spaker off and it's working fine waa laa.... It's a terrible bug though

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.