[Q] Cyanogenmod 11 Problems

Search This thread

headache59

Feb 22, 2014
my bad - for (b) above, it was because I set the security on 'pattern' and not 'slide'

But I can't find a solution for part (a) still...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Enter recovery with vol up/down (philz/cwm) buttons.

Missing imei is probably related to the recovery used. Try re-flashing the ROM via cwm, after data/cache/dalvik wipe.

FYI, Newer version of cm11-LBL is available.
    - I can't find the C5306 kernel, is leaving the kernel the way it is (not flashing C5303) fine?
    -yes, leave the c5306 kernel as it is (don't flash c5303 kernel after custom ROM flashing, just reboot).

So, what you can do is, flash eg. PA build #4 with Philz, while on c5306_205 kernel/ROM (working imei), and reboot without flashing c5303 kernel. Hope imei not missing!

Then, if Wi-Fi not working, try copying those 4.3 .ko files to the same place (overwrite) and make sure file permissions are 644 (rw-r--r--). Reboot, hope Wi-Fi works! (Not sure about that really.. :D). Try modprobe and lsmod commands to see what's happening..
    The IMEI appeared when I flashed PA with C5306 kernel, but I haven't done the Wi-Fi fix yet.

If you have time, can read the section 6 in the following link, to have an idea why kernel modules won't load if the base kernel is different.
    http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/Module-HOWTO/

Copy those matching 4.3 .ko files (and set perms) and see what happens..