*9/29* Kindle Fire HD Games List

Search This thread

jzen

Oct 9, 2010
Lets make a list of working games on the Kindle Fire HD. Most of these games can be found on the Google Play Store from your Kindle Fire HD, others have been purchased but would not install unless side-loaded.

If you know of some other games that work great please let me know and i will keep this list updated.

BIT.TRIP BEAT

Dead Trigger

Dead Space (regular version on play store.)

Eternal Warriors 2

Final Fantasy III

Granny Smith

Heroes Call

Blood & Glory Legends

Megatroid

Sentinel 3

Shadowgun

Virtual Tennis Challenge

Minecraft

Mini Moto Racing

Monster Shooter

Real Racing 2

Rico - A tale of Two Brothers

Sushi Chop

Reckless Racing 2

Rebuild

Twilight War

Bad Piggies - side load

Rayman Jungle Run - side load

That is what i have working so far on my Kindle Fire HD. I'm sure many more games work and will keep this list updated. :p

Last edited:

jweitzel24

Nov 22, 2010
Real racing 2 works for me, but the gyroscope is messed up, have to tilt right to turn left and vice-versa. Any suggestions?

On a side note, it actually runs better on the HD than on the nexus 7.

Sent from my HTC One X

Last edited:

jzen

Oct 9, 2010
i changed to touch controls. im far too lazy for gyro controls.

spliter200

Jun 11, 2010
kindle fire hd

i tried to play modern combat 3 but i get a error message incompatible device. does anyone know how to make modern combat 3 work on the kindle fire hd???

no99sqrd

Jan 2, 2011
Heros Call

Loads and runs, but the screen keeps flipping - this happens with screen locked or unlocked. Any thoughts? I've been playing it with the game tilted so it doesn't change orientation.

johnson9203

Nov 6, 2009
What's side load ,,is that just something for kindle fire,,,because I've been trying to get this to work for a week now

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app

robertc88

Jan 27, 2012
What's side load ,,is that just something for kindle fire,,,because I've been trying to get this to work for a week now

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app

Apps from unknown sources are allowed on the kfhd, not just the ones in the amazon app store.

You can get free apps from websites like 1mobile, getjar, 4shared, and freewarelovers to mention a few.

You download the app as an apk file and install it after it completes. You'll find it in notifications tab and just click on it and then install.

jailuis

Oct 3, 2012
jlrcdevteam.blogspot.com
i tried to play modern combat 3 but i get a error message incompatible device. does anyone know how to make modern combat 3 work on the kindle fire hd???

Got it working on mine. Not rooted. Installed frameworks and then googleplay, open play and register ypur email, then close. This is only so gameloft games open since most of them (at least if you side load them) try to access google play somehow... this worked for me, but cant get to play Nova since it says is not compatible... well... Got modern combat for what its worth xP

Note: For the incompatible device I downloaded and apk I found on internet which had compatibility off. That did the job for me (Version 1.0.1). Hope it helps.

Sent from my KFTT using xda premium

jusjizz

Oct 16, 2012
Sorry for my bad english
I install Need for speed shift but the accelerometer seem go wrong,when I tilt left the control steer right and when I tilt right the control steer left.
Please help me.:(

craby1925

Nov 17, 2010
That issue seems to be driver related; in that the accelerometer will touch out if software and hardware are properly integrated. Mods and/or custom Roms will fix this problem.

Sent from my Fire HD with root!

jusjizz

Oct 16, 2012
That issue seems to be driver related; in that the accelerometer will touch out if software and hardware are properly integrated. Mods and/or custom Roms will fix this problem.

Sent from my Fire HD with root!

How to Mods and/or custom Roms.please help me. my kindle has root,did you try to play need for speed on KF HD??

Top Liked Posts