[Q] 4.4.4 OTA Download

Search This thread

rdenova

Jan 13, 2014
Quakertown, PA
Currently on a locked Maxx 4.4_19.6.3 rooted, wp off.

When the phone downloads the update, anyone know where it's stored while it's nagging you to install it? I used ROM ToolBox to freeze MotorolaOTA and wondered about deleting the download.

rdenova

Jan 13, 2014
Quakertown, PA
Thank you.

Interesting, the only OTA in there is the 19.6.3.obake. Guess it's not there and I can delete that one. 285mb recovered. Couldn't see that folder on the PC, had to use Root Browser on the phone to look....oops.

Caseyk621

Mar 20, 2011
Rochester, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
Thank you.

Interesting, the only OTA in there is the 19.6.3.obake. Guess it's not there and I can delete that one. 285mb recovered. Couldn't see that folder on the PC, had to use Root Browser on the phone to look....oops.

That's the one that'll update you to 4.4.4 21.11.21. Motorola updates are always named for the version that's being updated.

Sent From My Droid Ultra

Reactions: Topsnake

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Currently on a locked Maxx 4.4_19.6.3 rooted, wp off.

When the phone downloads the update, anyone know where it's stored while it's nagging you to install it? I used ROM ToolBox to freeze MotorolaOTA and wondered about deleting the download.

Its in /cache

Sent From My Droid Ultra
    Thank you.

That's the one that'll update you to 4.4.4 21.11.21. Motorola updates are always named for the version that's being updated.

Sent From My Droid Ultra