[Q] Sim not working after Wotan BL unlock!

Search This thread

fernando823

Jun 8, 2012
Hello,

My Xperia neo was sim-unlocked and worked for years.
I paid in Wotanserver to unlock the Boot Loader since I got the message "not allowed" and wanted to try custome firmwares.
I followed Wotanserver procedure with the testpoints aparently succesfully but Flashboot mode didnt work!
After failling installing a firmware, I gave up and restore with Pc Companion. Now sim card is detected cause it asks for the pin, but it doesent get signal, I get a message asking for inserting a sim and rebooting and a icone with a crossed sim card apears close to the clock on the top :eek:
I dont know what to try and Wotanserver don't reply my mails :(

I need to recover my phone! Please please help me :_( :_(

Abhinav1997

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 29, 2012
Have you tried inserting any other SIM Card just to be sure that its not SIM-Card problem?

Cheers,
AJ

fernando823

Jun 8, 2012
Thanks for the reply

Yes I tried with other sim without luck.
Also if I check the menus it seems simunlocked, no cross in any option.

kks111

Dec 17, 2013
delhi
hi

Hello,

My Xperia neo was sim-unlocked and worked for years.
I paid in Wotanserver to unlock the Boot Loader since I got the message "not allowed" and wanted to try custome firmwares.
I followed Wotanserver procedure with the testpoints aparently succesfully but Flashboot mode didnt work!
After failling installing a firmware, I gave up and restore with Pc Companion. Now sim card is detected cause it asks for the pin, but it doesent get signal, I get a message asking for inserting a sim and rebooting and a icone with a crossed sim card apears close to the clock on the top :eek:
I dont know what to try and Wotanserver don't reply my mails :(

I need to recover my phone! Please please help me :_( :_(

i can fix it .... contact me on gtalk muskanjainxx@gmail.com

fernando823

Jun 8, 2012
Any solution? :crying::crying:
If free better, I dont want to waste money again!

thanks in advance!!