[Q] ** Need I9070P custom recovery **

Search This thread

mastershex

May 20, 2012
shiraz
hey guys

i need a custom recovery for GT-I9070P not the normal one!!!
and also the .tar one file ... not the zip one.... the one can be flash through odin ... i mean for example recovery_for_I9070P.tar so i can flash it with odin ... also specify which android version should i be for this recovery ....
please dont give me the link to zip one which is temp recovery and should be install from stock recovery
thnks in advance

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
hey guys

and also the .tar one file ... not the zip one.... the one can be flash through odin ... i mean for example recovery_for_I9070P.tar so i can flash it with odin ... also specify which android version should i be for this recovery ....
please dont give me the link to zip one which is temp recovery and should be install from stock recovery
thnks in advance

For the start - on what version of Android are you now?

Reactions: mastershex

mastershex

May 20, 2012
shiraz
for both 2.3.6 and 4.1.2 .. no difference ... and if you have both ..then i would really appriciate ... if you have for another version of android then let me know...but for now i can be both on 2.3.6 and 4.1.2

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
for both 2.3.6 and 4.1.2 .. no difference ... and if you have both ..then i would really appriciate ... if you have for another version of android then let me know...but for now i can be both on 2.3.6 and 4.1.2

I do not have odin flashable. But do this:

Root: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2087424
Install Universal kernel flasher and some root exlorer from play store
Install CoCore EP with Universal kernel flasher, download and unpack kernel.bin.md5 from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2140597
Reboot.

We have kernel and custom recovery on the same partition, so you must install it with kernel.

mastershex

May 20, 2012
shiraz
[QUOTE
Install CoCore EP with Universal kernel flasher, download and unpack kernel.bin.md5 from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2140597

We have kernel and custom recovery on the same partition, so you must install it with kernel.[/QUOTE]

i did not get the last part .... download it from the market or from this thread or from the universal kernel flasher ??
and put in sd card ??? a noobs explanation is required ..... am noob at this

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

mastershex

May 20, 2012
shiraz
is the universal kernel flasher ok with """"CoCore-EP-8.6-CWM-Touch""""" ????
in version 1.4 its was comptible with """"""CoCore-EP-6.8-CWM """"" and no other news for"""""CoCore-EP-8.6-CWM-Touch""""""
if i flash this file inside CoCore-EP-8.6-CWM-Touch then i will have cwm recovery installed for ever untill i flash my phone again ????
no problem with phone during this recovery installed ???
thnaks for answering my noobs questions

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
in version 1.4 its was comptible with """"""CoCore-EP-6.8-CWM """"" and no other news for"""""CoCore-EP-8.6-CWM-Touch""""""
if i flash this file inside CoCore-EP-8.6-CWM-Touch then i will have cwm recovery installed for ever untill i flash my phone again ????

UKF is compatibile with any CoCore, it might give you warning if it is some CoCore that is not added to its database, but you can ignore warning and install. Yes, you will have CWM permanently. There will be no problems for phone with it.

mastershex

May 20, 2012
shiraz
thanks bro and one more question is can i flash this cocore zip package through stock recovery while device is rooted ? then i will have recovery ???

Shiningb

Or you can use shaan temporary CWM (I test and use it myself)
Download the "update.zip" from the thread, then flash the zip using stock recovery...
It works on ALL versions of android (yeah, even on 2.3.6)
Then if you want cocore, just flash the zip of cocore through recovery and done it, you got cocore on your phone...
Just don't forget to read the cocore thread and always remember cocore kernel only works at stock jb 4.1.2 based ROMs...

mastershex

May 20, 2012
shiraz
Or you can use shaan temporary CWM (I test and use it myself)
Download the "update.zip" from the thread, then flash the zip using stock recovery...
It works on ALL versions of android (yeah, even on 2.3.6)
Then if you want cocore, just flash the zip of cocore through recovery and done it, you got cocore on your phone...
Just don't forget to read the cocore thread and always remember cocore kernel only works at stock jb 4.1.2 based ROMs...

no matter what the baseband or rom version is ??? for exaple work on evey stock ROM ????

I9070PXXAEMF2 , I9070PXXMDAM and all other stock 4.1.2 ?????

mastershex

May 20, 2012
shiraz
Yes...
Since its temporary it will work on any ROM until next reboot...

but he said the recovery is permenantly and and wont remove untill the device is flashed with a 4 file stock rom !!!!!!!!
what now this method is a temp recovery or permenant ????? is cocore recovery is temp and be disapper with a single reboot or its permenant ????:eek::eek::eek:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
but he said the recovery is permenantly and and wont remove untill the device is flashed with a 4 file stock rom !!!!!!!!
what now this method is a temp recovery or permenant ????? is cocore recovery is temp and be disapper with a single reboot or its permenant ????:eek::eek::eek:

CoCore = permanent, Shaaan's CMW = temp.

P.S. And you can flash CoCore ZIP with that temp, then you get permanent. If you do not want to use Univeral kernel flasher.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys

thnks in advance

For the start - on what version of Android are you now?

I do not have odin flashable. But do this:

Root: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2087424
    Install Universal kernel flasher and some root exlorer from play store
    Reboot.

We have kernel and custom recovery on the same partition, so you must install it with kernel.
    [QUOTE

You can install it from the play store, and install some root explorer like ES File explorer. Copy kernel.bin.md5 to sd card, in app browse for kernel and install it.

UKF is compatibile with any CoCore, it might give you warning if it is some CoCore that is not added to its database, but you can ignore warning and install. Yes, you will have CWM permanently. There will be no problems for phone with it.
    thanks bro and one more question is can i flash this cocore zip package through stock recovery while device is rooted ? then i will have recovery ???

No, you can do it when you install it first time. It needs CWM, it is for updating. You must do it the way I told you.