A few questions about the Verizon version.

Search This thread

Datafiend

Sep 26, 2013
Hey all,

I'm looking to import a M8 and I was wondering if the Verizon version is unlocked. I know Verizon list it as a global phone so I would like to know if I would be able to use it in my country. My local carrier supports the 700 LTE band. I'm also wondering if the device is indeed unlocked if I would be able to use LTE with my local carrier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Hey all,

I'm looking to import a M8 and I was wondering if the Verizon version is unlocked. I know Verizon list it as a global phone so I would like to know if I would be able to use it in my country. My local carrier supports the 700 LTE band. I'm also wondering if the device is indeed unlocked if I would be able to use LTE with my local carrier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't get it get a factory unlocked on unbranded

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Don't get it get a factory unlocked on unbranded

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This. It is Sim unlocked, there's a thread somewhere about people trying it out on various carriers.. But you're better off just buying an unlocked model, as there seems to have been some inconsistencies with the Verizon model and GSM.

M8, nuff said.

andrewnelson

Feb 5, 2014
Dhaka
want to know

I am using HTC One presently and really am happy and on especially with the dual sim edition.Does the M8 have a dual sim edition?????