XT1045 Stock ROM Dump

Search This thread

Darkshado

Apr 16, 2011
Montréal
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Nexus 6
UPDATE: as pointed out by @lost101 the initial release signed factory image is now available courtesy of the Firmware Team.

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!kFYC0DbD!yNkcJbtMlEEM6kBOeVwYCRp3Fcv9gwKvC3EtgC-Du-k

Also, here are backups of the NV items, done with both EFS Professional and QPST. I removed my IMEI.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vq9qbkiy6it8hy8/XT1045_NV_items_backup_IMEI_removed.7z

Original post below:

Hello,

As a stopgap measure until official properly signed images make their appearance, here's a dump of the:
  • mmcblk0p1 (modem)
  • mmcblk0p21 (fsg)
  • mmcblk0p27 (logo)
  • mmcblk0p31 (boot)
  • mmcblk0p32 (recovery)
  • mmcblk0p34 (system)
partitions from the XT1045 initial release US retail 4.4.3 (21.23.4.peregrine_retus.retus.en.US retus) ROM.

The usual disclaimers apply. Handle with care.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ngalcs61326c6j/backup_stock_dump_XT1045.7z (421 MB)

Enjoy,

Darkshado

Last edited:
You mean like a falcon Moto G? Sure, flash this and LTE will work. Just don´t forget to solder an LTE modem on the falcon board.

extra sarcasm? there has been cases where modem was inbuilt on chipset but was disabled on software basis.

also stated its a long shot. just checking on brave xda people who want to try that even if it means nothing work.

knizmi

Jul 17, 2013
Mladá Boleslav

They didn´t, look at the SoC specs. Falcons have msm 8626 and 8226 SoCs, which do not have an LTE modem. You need msm 8926 for that, which is the exact chip in peregrine models.
@abhifx I call that semi-sarcasm. Extra sarcasm would look different. No offense meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizzyrul3z

rhyang

May 16, 2013
SJC
Clicking the link directs me to sign up with mediafire. Could not find the files.

Hello,

As a stopgap measure until official properly signed images make their appearance, here's a dump of the:
  • mmcblk0p1 (modem)
  • mmcblk0p21 (fsg)
  • mmcblk0p27 (logo)
  • mmcblk0p31 (boot)
  • mmcblk0p32 (recovery)
  • mmcblk0p34 (system)
partitions from the XT1045 initial release US retail 4.4.3 (21.23.4.peregrine_retus.retus.en.US retus) ROM.

https://www.mediafire.com/#2vpyxh1n41s0z (421 MB)

Enjoy,

Darkshado

Darkshado

Apr 16, 2011
Montréal
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Nexus 6
Not directly, for sure. I made the dumps available because they're the next best thing short of an official stock ROM, which wasn't available at that point.

I always make backups of my devices as soon as possible, it could save me down the road, plus it's not that hard to upload what's not specific to my device.

xingster

Jun 8, 2009
Hi guys,

I need some pointers getting this image flashed. I soft-bricked my phone, and tried the steps below, but booting to recover still gets a broken android icon, and I don't get past the "warning bootloader unlocked" screen.. I have a Moto G LTE, and I tried both EU and US images.

I'm getting gpt.bin flash failed, as well as Image size too large when flashing the system. Any pointers? Thanks so much in advance.

./osx-fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
./osx-fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
./osx-fastboot flash logo logo.bin
./osx-fastboot flash boot boot.img
./osx-fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
./osx-fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
./osx-fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
./osx-fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
./osx-fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
./osx-fastboot erase modemst1
./osx-fastboot erase modemst2
./osx-fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
./osx-fastboot erase cache
./osx-fastboot erase userdata
./osx-fastboot reboot

suhridkhan

Apr 27, 2013
Colorado
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9
Hi guys,

I need some pointers getting this image flashed. I soft-bricked my phone, and tried the steps below, but booting to recover still gets a broken android icon, and I don't get past the "warning bootloader unlocked" screen.. I have a Moto G LTE, and I tried both EU and US images.

I'm getting gpt.bin flash failed, as well as Image size too large when flashing the system. Any pointers? Thanks so much in advance.

./osx-fastboot reboot

did you follow this guide? I heard that 'mfastboot' can handle larger file size... worked on my previous moto g, didn't have to try on my 4g model...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE: as pointed out by @lost101 the initial release signed factory image is now available courtesy of the Firmware Team.

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!kFYC0DbD!yNkcJbtMlEEM6kBOeVwYCRp3Fcv9gwKvC3EtgC-Du-k

Also, here are backups of the NV items, done with both EFS Professional and QPST. I removed my IMEI.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vq9qbkiy6it8hy8/XT1045_NV_items_backup_IMEI_removed.7z

Original post below:

Hello,

• mmcblk0p1 (modem)
    • mmcblk0p21 (fsg)
    • mmcblk0p27 (logo)
    • mmcblk0p31 (boot)
    • mmcblk0p32 (recovery)
    • mmcblk0p34 (system)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ngalcs61326c6j/backup_stock_dump_XT1045.7z (421 MB)

Enjoy,

Darkshado
    Sorry about that, I changed the link, this should fix it.

Sent from my T0LTE using XDA Free mobile app
    Hi guys,

./osx-fastboot reboot

did you follow this guide? I heard that 'mfastboot' can handle larger file size... worked on my previous moto g, didn't have to try on my 4g model...
    has anyone tried flashing these on other models? i know its a remote chance but is there a possibility of lte network?

You mean like a falcon Moto G? Sure, flash this and LTE will work. Just don´t forget to solder an LTE modem on the falcon board.