Tylt Wireless Charger for LG G3

Search This thread

PeterC18st

Oct 21, 2008
NYC
I ended up getting a complete back cover. Also bought a red Tylt off Amazon's Warehouse Deals. Pretty excited! Just got my phone in today, rooted, put in krowley3's "cleanrom". Loving the phone so far.

Enjoy bro. You'll enjoy your purchases and the ROM too. The qi wireless charging works on my phone with the tech21 tactical case on it. Not to bulky but definitely rigid. Look at also getting a glass screen protector also. I bought the zagg glass invisible shield and its been a god send too. My phone has been dropped from multiple heights and when I remove the case I'm certain that if I trade it in people will think its brand new. Not a ding on it.

Reactions: Godswrath

Godswrath

Dec 30, 2011
Enjoy bro. You'll enjoy your purchases and the ROM too. The qi wireless charging works on my phone with the tech21 tactical case on it. Not to bulky but definitely rigid. Look at also getting a glass screen protector also. I bought the zagg glass invisible shield and its been a god send too. My phone has been dropped from multiple heights and when I remove the case I'm certain that if I trade it in people will think its brand new. Not a ding on it.

That's the exact screen protector I bought! Should arrive tomorrow. Thx again, man.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tmobile have it for $35? I called two stores and they say it's $70.
    Price shows up at checkout.
    Did you guys get the sticker or a complete new back cover? Wondering which would be the better route (price aside).

I bought a back replacement from Korea total cost was $26 from eBay. Best investment so far. At the time all sellers for the stickers did not have any in stock would have loved to save some money but I'm content and know this is LG made. Get yourself a quality qi charger too. I was lucky and walked into a T-Mobile store in Edison NJ while I was working and they had 2 Tylt Vue chargers on sale for $35. Works flawlessly. At another T-Mobile store in Astoria NY they had on display the new Samsung qi charger for their S6 and it was only able to slow charge my G3. Same thing at a bestbuy too only slow charging on the S6 qi charger.
    I ended up getting a complete back cover. Also bought a red Tylt off Amazon's Warehouse Deals. Pretty excited! Just got my phone in today, rooted, put in krowley3's "cleanrom". Loving the phone so far.