roms htc one m8 supercid 1111

Search This thread

alex55666

May 23, 2014
france
hello I am on an orange rom with root. s off and supercid 1111.

I would like to know what rom I need to enjoy the official ota htc sense with the last .....

desoler bad language I'm french

thx

thank you
but I can return to stock ROM with firmware 1.54.401.10
with s off and supercid 111?
thx

Yes you can return to stock if your mid is same as that fw's mid ie your mid should be 0P6B10000 to receive otas.
Also if you want a custom as close to stock rom as possible then try mikes ARHD.It is 99% stock rom only debloated. :angel:

All EU M8_ULs have the same MID so it's no issue there

Got that from your thread.I experienced issues since I didnot read your thread carefully since my mid was different.So I wasnot able to flash the ruu.So Ihad to change my mid to EU one.So I dont want anybody else having this issue hehehe :p ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thank you
    but I can return to stock ROM with firmware 1.54.401.10
    with s off and supercid 111?
    thx

Yes you can return to stock if your mid is same as that fw's mid ie your mid should be 0P6B10000 to receive otas.
    Also if you want a custom as close to stock rom as possible then try mikes ARHD.It is 99% stock rom only debloated. :angel:
    All EU M8_ULs have the same MID so it's no issue there

Got that from your thread.I experienced issues since I didnot read your thread carefully since my mid was different.So I wasnot able to flash the ruu.So Ihad to change my mid to EU one.So I dont want anybody else having this issue hehehe :p ;)