[REQ] Sprint Galaxy Nexus Forum

Search This thread

Overstew

Oct 3, 2010
Please. People are flashing Verizon model and borking their devices.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ijrod21i

Jun 18, 2010
+1 this needs to be done. Too much confusion and it's a let down that Sprint users have only one thread in the entire forum.

Last edited:
G

GuestD0701

I rooted using sdk platform tools/adb... It's really not that hard at all. Qbking77 has a videos on how to install Android sdk and how to unlock bootloader & root.. I used his root method and first round used same super user and didn't take so I used the su zip from ultimate Galaxy Nexus guide on xda: superuser-3.0.7-efghi and I put that zip on sdcard previous to rooting and after I pushed cwm to Gnex I flashed that su zip in recovery and all was good.

Note: I cant believe people are actually flashing roms when they aren't yet made for our phones!? I'm going to wait on that.

Sent from my 32gb Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

joypunk

Jun 5, 2010
Verizon CDMA ROMs don't work with this phone, so makes sense to have it's own section.

+1

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
Sprint Nexus - Dedicated Section

We Absolutely need our Section - it is confusing enough that there is a CDMA and GSM section for Verizon and we are stuck using Verizons -I can't imagine how insane it will get once the DEVs start creating roms- and themes - PLEASE get us our own Sectionf for the Sprint GNEX

stellar

Dec 12, 2011
Yes please make a separate forum under CDMA development, I don't have my GNex yet (still on my NS4G) but when I do get it the separate forum would really make things less confusing and complicated.

evoschecter

Aug 10, 2011
Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE

+1 need our sprint section.

Ok so i got my Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE today, and NO ONE can activate it at the store or on customer service line. I now have a $500.00+ Alarm clock.. Bleh Has anyone had this problem today while activating it?

Thanks in advance. oh yeah! if they had the problem and fixed it, can you explain how they did it?

blackhand1001

Sep 3, 2011
Verizon Galaxy nexus owner here. I think everyone would benefit by having sprint with its own section.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is ridiculous that we even need this thread as a petition to seperate OUR sprint galaxy nexus from the other 2? Common sense people!!
    We're looking in to it :)