[DEV][OS] xdOS : Aftermarket Firmware OS Solution : jaszek is a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Nexus4TiltedLeft_zps0091e4bc.png

xdOS is based on simplicity and minimalism environment, created for encouraging creativity. We seek to provide monthly updates to the platform

Nexus4TiltedRight_zpsbdef7197.png

aptget_zps1941e69e.png

banner_zps4b6de5dc.png

1. This is a UI based on Android 4.2 with forks from Ubuntu's Touch OS work. Ubuntu's Touch OS use the better part of Linux and allows users to run high terminal commands like Apt Get and and sudo.

2. I don't know, what do you think?

3. xdOS is a project. More like a skin. You might call it blootware. However it is more than that. We are using the better part of Android and Ubuntu to help us make an IMG and we make flash on a low end device and help you do normal task like Calling and Messaging. We started with this in mind and sooner made it larger. The framework syncs everything from the cloud. This is includes your Contacts, messages and apps. You can boot into this image and use it without a lot of set up.

How are we? We are a group of students from Stanford learning CS. I am Jerry. My team includes Tim, Scott, Rashid and Chen. We are working in our free time to make this work.

This is a WIP and is currently available on the following devices -

- Google Nexus 4
- Google Galaxy Nexus GSM
- Samsung Galaxy S 3
- Google Nexus 7
- HTC HD 2

A Special Message from out sponsors : "Jaszek is a cat"

Last edited:

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Re: [DEV][OS] xdOS : Aftermarket Firmware OS Solution

Clearly you've just ripped off iOS.... :rolleyes:

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face......

CnC-ROCK

Aug 28, 2012
Nashik
xdOS is based on simplicity and minimalism environment, created for encouraging creativity. We seek to provide monthly updates to the platform.

This is a WIP and is currently available on the following devices -

- Google Nexus 4
- Google Galaxy Nexus GSM
- Samsung Galaxy S 3
- Google Nexus 7
- HTC HD 2

this better not be a joke:rolleyes: if it aint..then looking forward for it

Thank you for your support. xdOS is real. However we are currently locked down by many people people *ahem*college*ahem*. First build will come out in March first week.

Also, sorry for the Bad quality images. XDA doesn't allow new users to put outside links.

shahrukhraza

Jan 12, 2012

jaszek

Dec 30, 2008
Brooklyn
jaszekphoto.com
Dude. You're obviously stealing my idea. I've been working on the XDA OS for a few months now. Did you miss the "Reserved" posts in the OFFICIAL XDA OS thread?

ak700

Nov 5, 2010
25.00° N, 71.00° W
Dude. You're obviously stealing my idea. I've been working on the XDA OS for a few months now. Did you miss the "Reserved" posts in the OFFICIAL XDA OS thread?

I thought your toaster had crashed and so the project ended?

Wait, this is the off topic forum. Something smells fishy here.

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

All I smell is a troll who was bored to such an extent that he created a Windows Phone 3.1 skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.