HTC Touch HD for £474.99

Search This thread

arifhanid

Dec 19, 2006
www.healthyindianrecipes.co.uk
Last edited:

sbirsen

Oct 18, 2006
hold on, they also don't mention the pouch (case), additional stylus and screen protector. Does anyone know if play.com just forgot to add these items to the list on their website, or do they actually remove it from the box prior to selling ???

arifhanid

Dec 19, 2006
I assume that all these items are part of the standard kit for the HD.
I've seen a couple of unboxing videos and they all seems to include these items.

I've placed an order with them - hopefully it'll arrive within the next couple of days so I can report back to you then.

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
I assume that all these items are part of the standard kit for the HD.
I've seen a couple of unboxing videos and they all seems to include these items.

I've placed an order with them - hopefully it'll arrive within the next couple of days so I can report back to you then.
I would assume you will get the standard box contents including 8GB card, Pouch, Stylus, Screen Protector, etc.

Yes, please do post the box contents.

Beards :)

cojones

Jan 14, 2004
Faringdon
i've also place an order with them so i'll feed back. i'm not worried about the microSD card as i already have an 8MB one but i hope i get the case.

here's waiting (im)patiently!

miky7

Apr 20, 2008
Hey guys do you know of any vouchers, like the one from play.com, but for handtec or clove?

BANE

Dec 20, 2005
Belfast
yeh, I called earlier and they confirmed the 8GB card is not included.

but yes, happy to hear it is cheap on play also. Out of curiosity, out of those of you who are still waiting on delivery, when did you ORDER from play?

thanks.

tboy2000

Oct 21, 2006
London
Huawei Mate 20
Huawei Mate 20 X
But why is the 8gig not included? All HTC Touch HD euro boxes include a memory card by default. The fact that the boxes are not factory sealed or shrinkwrapped means Play.com can remove the memory card and resell it and charge you seperately for it. If they are doing this, then that is totally dishonest.

arifhanid

Dec 19, 2006
Just out of curiosity can someone confirm whether the actual Touch HD box states that there is an 8GB micro SD card included in the box?

I'm guessing that maybe the staff at play.com are just going by what it says on the box :confused:

arifhanid

Dec 19, 2006
yeh, I called earlier and they confirmed the 8GB card is not included.

but yes, happy to hear it is cheap on play also. Out of curiosity, out of those of you who are still waiting on delivery, when did you ORDER from play?

thanks.

I placed my order on Friday. According to the online status it's been dispatched by Parcel Force. I expect delivery to be within 2-3 days.

BANE

Dec 20, 2005
Belfast
Thank you for your reply.
I am very interested to see what you guys get in your box , ie does it actually HAVE the 8GB card or not. TBH, I DID call them, and the lady DID say it didn't come with one, but she sounded like she was just reading off the website, which I can do better myself lol.

Time will tell folks! Hopefully it'll tell before my funds come together and I make a purchase :p

....IB a n e

supersquash

Jul 28, 2008
I ordered my first one on the 2nd November and can see from the tracking number that delivery will likely be tomorrow...but I am going to refuse to accept that one from Parcel Force and they can send it back to Play.com, because they reduced their price and refused to refund me the difference.

So I re-ordered with the RAC voucher for £475 as opposed to the original £520 :) Hope to get the 2nd one I ordered maybe Thursday/Friday? I too will be disappointed if they have removed the memory card, that is bordering on stealing lol.

sbirsen

Oct 18, 2006
arifhanid, you placed you order on Friday and it came today ? not exactly fast delivery, or am i expecting too much... ? :)
Placed my order just now, I'd be smiling a lot if i recieved mine by Friday !

Oppressa

Jun 9, 2005
Sydney
Woop!

Nov 12
Full shipment - Handtec has shipped your order.
Carrier: Other - Tracking #: 952705
Nov 12
£452.90 charge - Your credit card was charged for £452.90. "GOOGLE *Handtec" will appear on your credit card statement.
Nov 12
Order received - Handtec received your order.
Nov 12
Order placed - Your order was placed with Handtec. A confirmation email was sent to you by Google.

£423.90 for the HD, £29 for shipping to Australia :D