[Q] N7105 board on n7100 screen and body

Search This thread

hackerse7en

Jan 8, 2011
Porto
I already search on google but the thing is i cant find the proper answer,
i have a n7100 broken pcb/mainboard, and n7105 broken screen, can i swap parts and get one working?
thanks.

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
i have a n7100 broken pcb/mainboard, and n7105 broken screen, can i swap parts and get one working?
thanks.

You can try and let us know no harm trying though as both already faulty or N7105 partially faulty. I guess the board layout it's the same though just some minor hardware difference.

Reactions: hackerse7en

hackerse7en

Jan 8, 2011
Porto
frankensteinote2

You can try and let us know no harm trying though as both already faulty or N7105 partially faulty. I guess the board layout it's the same though just some minor hardware difference.

Ok, i did that and, it went kind off well, i swap the n7105 board and charging port, to n7100 screen and chassis, and it boots, but my battery was too low, i let it charge all night, today it wont pass n7105 logo but it enters in odin mode(sadly, not in recovery :( ) later i will flash a firmware via odin and hope to recover him, now i need help from a diferent angle, i dont know the version i was running on n7105 since it was a long time ago, i want to know what should i do before get my hands in custom roms and all of that,
BACKUP EFS
how do i backup everything,
and most important what version should i flash via odin since i dont want to get SDS
Thank you soralz for the answer

soralz

Apr 6, 2013
Taipei
Ok, i did that and, it went kind off well, i swap the n7105 board and charging port, to n7100 screen and chassis, and it boots, but my battery was too low, i let it charge all night, today it wont pass n7105 logo but it enters in odin mode(sadly, not in recovery :( ) later i will flash a firmware via odin and hope to recover him, now i need help from a diferent angle, i dont know the version i was running on n7105 since it was a long time ago, i want to know what should i do before get my hands in custom roms and all of that,
BACKUP EFS
how do i backup everything,
and most important what version should i flash via odin since i dont want to get SDS
Thank you soralz for the answer

What if the phone is off and you plug in the charger? Is the battery icon appears on the screen and indicates it's charging?

hackerse7en

Jan 8, 2011
Porto
What if the phone is off and you plug in the charger? Is the battery icon appears on the screen and indicates it's charging?

yes, before i begin all i let the grenn battery icon became full, then i flahed stock 4.1.2 from sammobile.
in odin everything went well sucessfuly flashed but when he reboots apears n7105 logo and it shuts right off,
so i tried remove battery and turn on again nothing, it doest enter in recovery mode but it enters in odin mode only and flash counter keeps increasing everytime i flash, so i flashed some recoveries trough odin none of them worked escept philz touch recovery, it enters and i wipe it all reboot and its all the same, tried flash a custom cm11 rom and it says this from is not for your device your device is a "t03g",
now i dont know what to do :( :( :(

jonttuv

Mar 27, 2010
Noormarkku
Hey, try another recovery, and make sure it's an N7105 one. A common problem, I've had it twice, appearing as a toro, but my phone is maguro. Fixed it by installing the correct recovery, after installing a wrong, a toro recovery.

hackerse7en

Jan 8, 2011
Porto
Hey, try another recovery, and make sure it's an N7105 one. A common problem, I've had it twice, appearing as a toro, but my phone is maguro. Fixed it by installing the correct recovery, after installing a wrong, a toro recovery.

since then i flashed a n7100 rom and it booted flawesly, no fc's nothing works remarcably well but the problem now is the unknown baseband,i will try flash a n7105 but i dont think it will work cause i do have a nandroid backup from the n7105 from the time when he was working, i restored it and is the same as flash stock n7105 trough odin it gets stucked on n7105 logo.

hackerse7en

Jan 8, 2011
Porto
since then i flashed a n7100 rom and it booted flawesly, no fc's nothing works remarcably well but the problem now is the unknown baseband,i will try flash a n7105 but i dont think it will work cause i do have a nandroid backup from the n7105 from the time when he was working, i restored it and is the same as flash stock n7105 trough odin it gets stucked on n7105 logo.

i tried installing n7105 recovery and the result was, stuck on bootloop, it doesnt boot to the rom nor to the recovery, only download mode.
while on n7100 recovery and rom it flashes and boot, i think i will flash n7100 stock trough odin cause he seems more like a n7100 than a n7105, but im scared to brick it :((

eduard1984

Jul 16, 2013
thanks.

its easy, you must change only Displayframe, LCD with Glasses in other Displayframe ! you takes your broken display n7105 Displayframe and you need your full ok n7100 Display, you take out from n7100 display lcd with glasses and you makes it in n7105 Displayframe, sorry for bad englisch..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks.