4.4.4 21.11.21 is not downgradable???

Search This thread

CrazyRussianXDA

Dec 29, 2010
I have a consumer edition Maxx (not Dev) with bootloder unlocked via Chinese guy. I was messing with 4.4.4 and decided to go back to 4.4.0 (12.6.3), fired up RSD Lite but ... could not because:

downgraded security version
update gpt_main versin failed
preflash validation failed for GPT

Can someone confirm that 4.4.4 (21.11.21) is not downgradable to even 19.6.3.

Topsnake

Jan 30, 2011
I have a consumer edition Maxx (not Dev) with bootloder unlocked via Chinese guy. I was messing with 4.4.4 and decided to go back to 4.4.0 (12.6.3), fired up RSD Lite but ... could not because:

anyone who got success on downgrade droid ultra ?

It's not possible as of now. The bootloader wont run the software for some reason. Just boot loops. Havent put much work into it though.

Reactions: CrazyRussianXDA
D

Deleted member 5438687

You have to remove few lines of code from the xml file.
I have seen a guy who removed 4 lines of code from the xml file and got success to downgrade with unlocked boot loader

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

anyone who got success on downgrade droid ultra ?

It's not possible as of now. The bootloader wont run the software for some reason. Just boot loops. Havent put much work into it though.