[APP] Bundesliga Pocket 2010 [1.2][Multilanguage][Live]

Search This thread

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
Bundesliga Pocket 2010

Technical features:
  • Multilanguage.
  • VGA (480x640) , QVGA (240x320) ,WVGA (480x800), WQVGA (240x400) and FWVGA (480x854).
  • All information about German League.
  • Live mode: Advise of more important events during match.
  • Internet updatable (with new versions advise).
  • All suported diplays.
  • Improved graphical interface.
  • Vibration and sound advises.

Developed by Chinubrio over graphical interface, and by Iván Musa(xda nick cua-tro) and Ricardo Fraile (xda nick zorro1981) over writting code.

Screen Captures with false information
sc_bundesliga.png

Bundesliga Pocket 2010 1.1
New Features:
  • Datetime format error fixed.

Bundesliga Pocket 2010 1.2
New Features:
  • Local time added on Live Tab.

Download: http://www.innova-apps.net

There we have 2 normal web mirors, one megaupload and one rapidshare mirrors.

Last edited:

NairobiWP

Jan 25, 2008
Ultimate Football Pokect Companion - 5 Leagues in One Appp?

I am using the EPL app currently and cant wait for the season to start. However, since I follow 4 leagues plus the UEFA Champions League, I would have to have 4 apps loaded on my phone.
An ideal solution would be all this information aggregated into one app i.e a 5 in One APP with the following leagues:

EPL
Bundesliga
La Liga
Serie A
Champions League

Allow the user to select Fav team in each league and list these results in a Home Screen for easy access. E.g When I boot the app up, I would like to see how my fav teams are doing : Arsenal, Bayern Munchen, Real Madrid (because I detest that certain pretentious Catalan team).

Show the TV screening times of matches. The user would have to select Home country and Time zone. The following site provides a comprehensive list of match fixtures as well as the TV channels that the matches will be shown. Livesoccertv.com. Perhaps the sight could sponsor the app.

In the future look at adding other leagues from Europe as well as South America.

Last edited:

Timo Schmidt

Jul 1, 2010
Interesting app,

but since there isn't any HVGA-Support (HTC HD Mini), I can't navigate beyond language selection.

I hope ther will be HVGA in one of the future versions. In the meantime I have to uninstall this app.

Greetings

Timo

tomylee79

Jan 14, 2010
Hamburg
thanks for this app. i waited to for it to come out. i love your style guys :cool:

It would be great to have more team infos, like the players and maybe even news about each team :)

thx tomylee

the_kil

Jun 2, 2008
Alfortville
No problem Peterri :(

but the french league it's not the French Squad ?

Thanks god Domenech is gone !!

I think that'd a good idea to have the principale European's leagues (Bundeliga, Calcio, Premier ligue, Liga, French Ligue , perhaps Portugal...)