[Q] STAR N8000 new touch screen abnormal operation

Search This thread

zozzzz78

Mar 28, 2014
Hi there.

STAR 8000 (MyAudio 5) broken, dysfunctional touch panel software fish definitely got me.
Ordered to N8000 touchpad while I tested some ROMs.
There was one which worked, but slightly wrong color (purple) in the image.
Came the touch, I put, it went perfectly.
I tested a few ROMs, now the color has been good, because I managed to find out which type of LCD's in it, but the touch interestingly it works: it's like and would reflect the length of the touch halved.
So, from the top downwards finger scroll halfway down, half of the top.
The Menu and Back buttons do not work, Home work.
In vain I packed back in front of the ruins, we do not go. W
I suffered a lot already and it did not find any meaningful information about what should be done occasionally.
Touch screen chip : FT5306..
He met someone like already?
Can any one help?

youtu.be/ASWIbTZk7sw

Thank you. Zoli

Last edited:

cascio97

Apr 25, 2011
Perugia
lcpint.wordpress.com
Hi there.

STAR 8000 (MyAudio 5) broken, dysfunctional touch panel software fish definitely got me.
Ordered to N8000 touchpad while I tested some ROMs.
There was one which worked, but slightly wrong color (purple) in the image.
Came the touch, I put, it went perfectly.
I tested a few ROMs, now the color has been good, because I managed to find out which type of LCD's in it, but the touch interestingly it works: it's like and would reflect the length of the touch halved.
So, from the top downwards finger scroll halfway down, half of the top.
The Menu and Back buttons do not work, Home work.
In vain I packed back in front of the ruins, we do not go. W
I suffered a lot already and it did not find any meaningful information about what should be done occasionally.
Touch screen chip : FT5306..
He met someone like already?
Can any one help?

youtu.be/ASWIbTZk7sw

Thank you. Zoli
Same happened with a Galaxy Ace touchscreen I replaced (I own a phone repair shop). I changed it 3 times before understanding why it was behaving like that. There could be 4 options.

1) chinese replacement do not always work as expected
2) the chip/sensor has been unmagnetised (can happen with everything, a magnet or even the phone antenna)
3) there is some dirty between the LCD and the touchscreen
4) the replacement is not exactly the one you need

The galaxy Ace model I had to replace was S5830i but the chinese replacement was for the S5830 (sold as working for the S5830i too)

zozzzz78

Mar 28, 2014
Same happened with a Galaxy Ace touchscreen I replaced (I own a phone repair shop). I changed it 3 times before understanding why it was behaving like that. There could be 4 options.

1) chinese replacement do not always work as expected
2) the chip/sensor has been unmagnetised (can happen with everything, a magnet or even the phone antenna)
3) there is some dirty between the LCD and the touchscreen
4) the replacement is not exactly the one you need

The galaxy Ace model I had to replace was S5830i but the chinese replacement was for the S5830 (sold as working for the S5830i too)

But the first test at 3-4 ROM worked perfectly even.

???: Sírás: