[Q] Would you be interested in this rom?

Should i make it (or try)

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

coldflid

Dec 27, 2010
I've made a rom for the moto g phone (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2702540) and even though i don't own the moto x, the mods aren't that difficult to make and i think i could make it even without the phone (with someone trying it beforehand, ensuring it works of course). It's more like a personal challenge and i think people might be interested, however i must first find out wether people would like this or not.

Thanks in advance, please do say what you think

imparables

Oct 5, 2010
New Jerz
Well, seeing how much people care about it, if any mod could close the thread it'd be appreciated

You might want to put it in the Android Development section as most people will not look for Roms in the general section. I apologize if you did, as I didn't see it. Looks interesting, a Slim ROM with Motorola apps installed with aroma and such added.

The more Roms the more options you bring to the Moto X.....is always a good thing.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 2

coldflid

Dec 27, 2010
You might want to put it in the Android Development section as most people will not look for Roms in the general section. I apologize if you did, as I didn't see it. Looks interesting, a Slim ROM with Motorola apps installed with aroma and such added.

The more Roms the more options you bring to the Moto X.....is always a good thing.

Thanks for the comment, i'll edit my previous post for a mod to move it, i'll gladly make it but first i want to make sure a few people would be interested
Thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Reactions: imparables

imparables

Oct 5, 2010
New Jerz
Thanks for the comment, i'll edit my previous post for a mod to move it, i'll gladly make it but first i want to make sure a few people would be interested
Thanks!

The more development the better. It's just slow here since many Moto X owners (VZW/AT&T) were not able to unlock the boot loader when they had the chance. Makes it much easier for root. I was lucky....

Last edited:
D

Darth

I don't think they'll move it to dev section without it actually being a working ROM thread.

But I'm sure many would love to have another ROM to flash for sure!! :)

Sent from my N5, Moto X, N7, Gtab3 or S2…

perri.etb

Jun 22, 2012
Ciudad de México
I saw your moto g's rom and it looks like something I'd like to use. As long as it doesn't change my modem and it's compatible with my phone, I'd try it.

Sent from my XT1052 using xda app-developers app

coldflid

Dec 27, 2010
The more development the better. It's just slow here since many Moto X owners (VZW/AT&T) were not able to unlock the boot loader when they had the chance. Makes it much easier for root. I was lucky....

I'm not really sure how that works but i don't own the phone so all the works will be without testing, however i can test the mods on my moto g and making the same mods for the moto x should work just fine

I don't think they'll move it to dev section without it actually being a working ROM thread.

But I'm sure many would love to have another ROM to flash for sure!! :)

Sent from my N5, Moto X, N7, Gtab3 or S2…

Well, i'll probably give it a try then, thanks!

I saw your moto g's rom and it looks like something I'd like to use. As long as it doesn't change my modem and it's compatible with my phone, I'd try it.

Sent from my XT1052 using xda app-developers app

It'll just change things in /system ;)

hermeshhn

Mar 2, 2013
I've made a rom for the moto g phone (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2702540) and even though i don't own the moto x, the mods aren't that difficult to make and i think i could make it even without the phone (with someone trying it beforehand, ensuring it works of course). It's more like a personal challenge and i think people might be interested, however i must first find out wether people would like this or not.

If you keep the good things of Moto X like active display, touchless control and other things, and add something new sure will be a great rom of course without lose stability of the system, that is the priority of everyone here I think

Enviado desde mi XT1058 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: tekanina

coldflid

Dec 27, 2010
If you keep the good things of Moto X like active display, touchless control and other things, and add something new sure will be a great rom of course without lose stability of the system, that is the priority of everyone here I think

Well thats the aim of my rom so thats what i'll try to do haha :)

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

mprziv

Jul 31, 2010
Jupiter
I would be interested so long as it includes touchless control and active display

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

pintasmapila

Aug 5, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S20

Cool! A new rom is all i need :D

I would be interested so long as it includes touchless control and active display

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

I second that!
The other thing i think is really missing from my moto X is the tap2wake and a theme manager. I really don't care much about overclocking.
This rom looks really good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well thats the aim of my rom so thats what i'll try to do haha :)

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks!