[Q] Download Booster Rom?

Search This thread

Esevw

May 31, 2010
Puyallup
Is there a 4.3 or 4.4.2 rom for our tmobile note 2 out there that has the Download Booster integrated into it like the Galaxy s5 does? If not is there a way that someone can make it happen lol. I read online that the Ditto Note 3 rom has that feature but we can't use that rom on our phone or we'll brick it.

JDM Civic EG8

Sep 16, 2010
Houston
OnePlus 7 Pro
I'm using ditto note 3 rom on my T889 right now. All I had to do was flash the T-Mobile modem and added the Lte apn. Been running smooth no hiccups at all

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Esevw

May 31, 2010
Puyallup
OK so just to be clear that I'm doing this right, I would have to do a back up of my current ROM erase everything in recovery, flash the n3 ROM and the T-Mobile modem and I should be good right?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

JDM Civic EG8

Sep 16, 2010
Houston
OnePlus 7 Pro
Correct wipe Dalvic cache, cache, data, system. Flash the rom make sure you select N7105. Select the options you want. Once that's complete make sure you flash the T-Mobile modem then you can reboot the phone. Add the Lte apn if you want lte then your good to go. I did notice though you can't send mms from the stock messaging app so I downloaded chomp sms and it's been good to go.

Reactions: Esevw

Esevw

May 31, 2010
Puyallup
Awesome Big thanks to you for answering my questions. I'm going to flash this tonight.

Esevw

May 31, 2010
Puyallup
Damn can't get the ROM to boot up. It just gets stuck on Samsung screen. Do you have a link to the one you used maybe I got a bad download.

KingP1n

Jan 1, 2011
In order to get past that you'll need b using the stock n7100 kernel, once it boots up flash tmo modem. What recovery are u using?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Esevw

May 31, 2010
Puyallup
Oh I'm using twrp. I had flashed the ROM and then the T-Mobile modem and then restarted the phone. Just installing this ROM without the T-Mobile modem won't brick my phone? I have the T-Mobile t889 and this ROM is for the att 7100.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Correct wipe Dalvic cache, cache, data, system. Flash the rom make sure you select N7105. Select the options you want. Once that's complete make sure you flash the T-Mobile modem then you can reboot the phone. Add the Lte apn if you want lte then your good to go. I did notice though you can't send mms from the stock messaging app so I downloaded chomp sms and it's been good to go.