S5 Apps on N7105 CM Based Rom

Search This thread

glennlevi

May 2, 2012
Hi All,

I absolutely love the s5 feel (when I wrongly flashed DN3 rom for n7100 to my n7105). Just wondering if I can flash those apps on a CM based rom. I dont need additional features like spen apps. I just want the notification bar, notification drawer, messaging, launcher, contacts and phone apps. Thanks for the response.

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013
Hi All,

I absolutely love the s5 feel (when I wrongly flashed DN3 rom for n7100 to my n7105). Just wondering if I can flash those apps on a CM based rom. I dont need additional features like spen apps. I just want the notification bar, notification drawer, messaging, launcher, contacts and phone apps. Thanks for the response.

Nope, forget about Touchwiz based stuff on CM.

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
Hi All,

No. Best you can do is use the inbuilt theme function and load a S5 or touchwiz theme.

Reactions: glennlevi

jerichofanatic

May 14, 2014
you'd probably be best off going back to touchwiz for features and the look! touchwiz themes for aosp don't quite cut it :p

slysarrazin

Jun 14, 2012
Val-d'Or
Hi All,

By the way, what happened when you flashed N7100 rom on your N7105?

glennlevi

May 2, 2012
By the way, what happened when you flashed N7100 rom on your N7105?

It booted, and appeared working fine. I only noticed it was the wrong rom when I tried to send a text message, then found in my settings that the device name is N7100 and I have no baseband. I didnt get to test it thoroughly though coz I flashed back right away since I really needed to send a text message.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

No. Best you can do is use the inbuilt theme function and load a S5 or touchwiz theme.