[APP][2.2+][FREE][NO-ADS] Ambient LED Flashlight - Only On When You Need It

Search This thread

apple4life

Dec 13, 2011
unnamed.png

9ZID1Dw4QK4GN2ZzsJeqXnvHkDQmUFFYXcTJjD6DtikCRkPWrhLpdqyBjU3X5VMVocA
IIToZHxUAewxPHz0-7BUcZ15ldHxqmeKOfAbmR5sCykCeK3YpnherMSpmtZmWeSrVg
EafTwKCQZYBRw67ni0jaIt2VUlDDNhOVT_ygZ7p2iHJ_ncdmL-xso17wClGfKPbLP2E

Ambient LED Flashlight is the newest flashlight application for Android that is both easy to use, and convenient.
Whether you want a push on / push off button, shake to activate feature, or a light/dark sensor, this application does it all.
It uses the ambient light sensor on your device to determine whether to turn on or off the camera LED. This helps to save battery.

Features:
- Automatically turn on/off LED depending on the lighting condition
- Built in light meter (lux reader)
- Screen light
- Shake to activate
- Simple and beautiful UI
- NO ADS!

This is my first android app. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!:laugh:

Get it On Google Play

Last edited:

apple4life

Dec 13, 2011
Looks nice. Just downloaded and tryed it. Well aint working for my LG 4x on JB. Sensor is working, also the red/green button switches colors, but there is no light coming out.

Thank you for your feedback. I will fix it in the next update.

:D
good job, workin in motorola xt531?

I haven't tried it on the xt531. But I do know that the Galaxy S3, Nexus 4, HTC myTouch 4g, and HTC evo will work perfectly.

Why don't just give it a try and let me know? :) The app does not require any internet/location permissions like other apps.

gmajnkek

Jun 8, 2010
Tryed it again, still not working for me. Tryed several combinations and aint working. But the sensor is working just fine in your settings menu.

gkillerx

Mar 22, 2009
Nice app and you made it to the first page of XDA :) gratz!

anyway is there also an option to decrease the light of the flashlight it self? The default HTC one has 3 options of brithness but I want an app where you can mod the light brithness itself completly costum (I've a dual led and it's waaaayy too bright at night)

randomblame

Recognized Developer
May 18, 2009
Feedback
On nexus 4 the shake on feature makes it feel like a real battery operated flashlight in that it turns off if you shake it slightly too. There should be a minimum on length when shaken and possibly a setting allowing you to define that. I like it though good job.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
Any chance to use the screen of the phone as the flashlight? That way it can sit on the fatboy pillow and charge and can be used as a night light for my daughter.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OsiBasi

Nov 26, 2012
Doesn't seem to work very well on Xperia Z.
Double clicking the Turn on button in the middle creates a FC.
Shake doesn't work with Stamina (expected though)

Had to reboot after turning off stamina to make it work aswell, Shook my phone like 5 times to get it to work. :p
But this looks great. Looking forward for future updates.

borrego

Feb 16, 2008
It works great, except: 1) the Report Bug button was half hidden on my LG Optimus Vu 2 1024 x 768 screen, 2) not responding to the back button to exit.

apple4life

Dec 13, 2011
I appreciate the feedback and thank you for everyone who downloaded my app. I'm working on bug fixes. Expect updates in the near future :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unnamed.png

9ZID1Dw4QK4GN2ZzsJeqXnvHkDQmUFFYXcTJjD6DtikCRkPWrhLpdqyBjU3X5VMVocA
    IIToZHxUAewxPHz0-7BUcZ15ldHxqmeKOfAbmR5sCykCeK3YpnherMSpmtZmWeSrVg
    EafTwKCQZYBRw67ni0jaIt2VUlDDNhOVT_ygZ7p2iHJ_ncdmL-xso17wClGfKPbLP2E

Ambient LED Flashlight is the newest flashlight application for Android that is both easy to use, and convenient.
    Whether you want a push on / push off button, shake to activate feature, or a light/dark sensor, this application does it all.
    It uses the ambient light sensor on your device to determine whether to turn on or off the camera LED. This helps to save battery.

Features:
    - Automatically turn on/off LED depending on the lighting condition
    - Built in light meter (lux reader)
    - Screen light
    - Shake to activate
    - Simple and beautiful UI
    - NO ADS!

This is my first android app. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!:laugh:

Get it On Google Play
    o noes.....i clicked on the "Don't Click Me" button :(
    WEzLYVa.png