[BRICK]Nook Color stuck on Team-B

Search This thread

.Zander.

Jan 13, 2013
My nook color is bricked at the time being after I started an attempt to upgrade to CM10 or CM11

Sadly none of the roms worked at all (No Md5 file, this means every rom), I'm permanently stuck with a broken cyanoboot screen which just dumps me to "Team-B" Presents screen.

Every time I enter recovery which is TWRP 2.1.4, nothing will flash apart from something that is signed.

I tried a flash to an updated version of TWRP only to find that it had zero effect, I'm stuck with a broken TWRP 2.1.4

Also the SD opitions in cyanoboot are out of the question as well, I get a bad image magic error.

I've been searching for this and have ended up only more confused. I don't even think I can make a bootable SD card because it skips it sends me straight into cyanoboot.

I need some ideas to some how resting complelty to factory and getting rid of the broken cyanoboot screen.

hwong96

Oct 3, 2011
Chicago
My nook color is bricked at the time being after I started an attempt to upgrade to CM10 or CM11

Sadly none of the roms worked at all (No Md5 file, this means every rom), I'm permanently stuck with a broken cyanoboot screen which just dumps me to "Team-B" Presents screen.

Every time I enter recovery which is TWRP 2.1.4, nothing will flash apart from something that is signed.

I tried a flash to an updated version of TWRP only to find that it had zero effect, I'm stuck with a broken TWRP 2.1.4

Also the SD opitions in cyanoboot are out of the question as well, I get a bad image magic error.

I've been searching for this and have ended up only more confused. I don't even think I can make a bootable SD card because it skips it sends me straight into cyanoboot.

I need some ideas to some how resting complelty to factory and getting rid of the broken cyanoboot screen.

Team B ROM is for Nook Tablet. Read my post to another user.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52506409&postcount=283

Reactions: .Zander.

.Zander.

Jan 13, 2013
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Team B ROM is for Nook Tablet. Read my post to another user.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52506409&postcount=283