New issue with find 7!

Search This thread

bobbydigital222

Apr 22, 2008
Edmonton
My 7 qhd get the tint when warm and overheats by the back camera during heavy use, and now the screen has stops responding to touch when it gets too hot, but returns to normal after it cools down, anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my X9077 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

floxrin

Mar 28, 2013
was considering buying this device, but all the issues reported made me turn to LG G3. it's actually cheaper here than the find 7

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

blessingme

Feb 3, 2010
Bremen
My 7 qhd get the tint when warm and overheats by the back camera during heavy use, and now the screen has stops responding yo touchs when it gets too hot, but returns to normal after it cools down, anyone else have this issue?

I have the same Oppo Find 7 Premium X9077 but no problem. Everything ist running so smoothly

coremark

My 7 qhd get the tint when warm and overheats by the back camera during heavy use, and now the screen has stops responding to touch when it gets too hot, but returns to normal after it cools down, anyone else have this issue?

I thought I was the only one. My touch becomes unresponsive when the screen heats up to a certain point. I have to turn off the screen and wait a few secs and turn it on again for me to be able to use it again.

jackdh

May 2, 2013
I haven't experience this just yet, what ROMs are you guys running or programs which seem to cause this (Probably just intensive applications)

Sebring5

Aug 23, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
was considering buying this device, but all the issues reported made me turn to LG G3. it's actually cheaper here than the find 7

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I considered the LG G3 but bought the Find 7 so I could use custom roms and customization without a lot of issues. Very happy with the Find 7 so far. When the new GPE or Android Silver product hits the shelf, might get that as well. How odd if there is a GPE or Android Silver version of the Find 7.

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010

me too
same problem
i think i will return the phone for an replacement

TrialReg

Jan 8, 2008
Me too same Problem

Normaly the first upper 5mm of screen responds and the bottom 50mm responds. The Rest of the Screen does not work for me too. Then after shutting off and then boot up the whole screen reacts. On reboot it keeps on ignoring. But this comes first with the software update when i think of it. not the last, but that beforce.

rroohh93

Feb 5, 2013
San Diego
???

What ROM are you using?
any special Kernel settings?
need more info than just saying bad things about it, i have the Find 7 QHD and Find 7a both running PA ROM with unified partition Layout and none of them is presenting these issues,

Note: i do use the find 7 as my Daily driver with heavy usage and i have no problems at all.!

bobbydigital222

Apr 22, 2008
Edmonton
What ROM are you using?
any special Kernel settings?
need more info than just saying bad things about it, i have the Find 7 QHD and Find 7a both running PA ROM with unified partition Layout and none of them is presenting these issues,

Note: i do use the find 7 as my Daily driver with heavy usage and i have no problems at all.!

I'm on gummy rom no kernel tweaks
Try playing a game like xcom or galaxy on fire then you'll see what I mean