[ROM][NAND/SD] ToshDroid - Ice Cream Sandwich

Search This thread

nyl

Apr 2, 2010
Targu Jiu
nyl.ro
i need to get used with GIT it's kinda strange for me, simple stuff are in some way complicated :D if anyone want access to add new stuff feel free to ask me to give them access to change things on GIT

Reactions: mirolg and nikola92

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
This may sound weird but tg01 hardware platform is one of most discovered platform, just next to leading HD2 (which is almost the same)

nikola92

Oct 25, 2010
Novi Sad
It is weird because it is nice too know it but what's use of knowing that? You think we can achive something like that?

Teslic

Sep 11, 2011
Novi Sad
Can someone explain what to do with dose files that i have downloaded. Earlyer i just copy files to mem card but with dose i dont know what to do :D

the1onion

Feb 8, 2009
download

Can someone explain what to do with dose files that i have downloaded. Earlyer i just copy files to mem card but with dose i dont know what to do :D

Which are this "files" that you speak for i read the whole thread from the fresh start i did not find something to download and test. I've an tg01 and i can test.Please can you put a reference to download if it is ready something for tests.

Best regards.

LordYuuki

Apr 18, 2011
so...i got this compiled but it won't start, maybe because i haven't got the defconfig for the tsunagi or my startup.txt is false..does anyone have the startup txt for ICS so i can test?

LordYuuki

Apr 18, 2011
won't work either. maybe i compiled it wrong? :( also i can't seem to find the "tsunagi_defconfig" so i can't get past the hardware init. kernel won't boot. i'm testing a few things and then i'll report back!

Top Liked Posts