[Theme] Red Sense 1.0 7-10-10 Get your froyo on!

Search This thread

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
Red Sense for the HTC Droid Incredible

Hundreds of images redrawn!

Two versions available currently, more to come!

Screenshots in the second post

If you like my work, please donate!

Last edited:

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
Last edited:
Reactions: Alton (Halo 2)

SerialKilla

Jan 3, 2010
NY
This is in beta...

Everything has been redrawn and almost all green completely removed from the framework... if you want red progress bars in the browser, its coming soon. Full themed pmf version will be up soon.

This will work with any sense 2.1 rom, odexed or deodexed

Please donate if you like my work

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQ31TVF5

Icons: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEVA60FW

Awesome my man! Thank you so much! Donation coming your way tomorrow morning! (broke til direct deposit goes in...lol)

Paradox5582

Sep 5, 2008
More great work!

Im new to all of this, so maybe you could explain the major differences between your stuff in the "More RED" theme thread and this one?

SerialKilla

Jan 3, 2010
NY
I can make blue icons. Pm a list of icons you want made.

Hey,got a quick question: I'm trying to install the red icons with better cut - There's a few that won't let me change them, like messages, people,and camera...says "the linked program is no longer installed on your phone" Any ideas of how I can get them to change? It will create the icon,but when I press it, that's the message I get. It's not the red icons, because it'll do it with any icon or pic I try. It has something to do with the particular app itself... any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

touretts69

Jan 15, 2009
Hey,got a quick question: I'm trying to install the red icons with better cut - There's a few that won't let me change them, like messages, people,and camera...says "the linked program is no longer installed on your phone" Any ideas of how I can get them to change? It will create the icon,but when I press it, that's the message I get. It's not the red icons, because it'll do it with any icon or pic I try. It has something to do with the particular app itself... any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Try using Folder Organizer Lite from the Market and see if it can change the icons.

SerialKilla

Jan 3, 2010
NY
Try using Folder Organizer Lite from the Market and see if it can change the icons.

File organizer works awesome, still can't change the messages icon tho... it changes for a sec,bet immediately switches back to default...all the others worked - needed full version of the app to add them to my homescreen,but no biggie,only $1.25,and worth it. Any ideas why the messages app can't be changed? Does it need to be renamed or something of the sort? Sorry to hijack your thread JB... Thanks a lot!

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
More great work!

Im new to all of this, so maybe you could explain the major differences between your stuff in the "More RED" theme thread and this one?

The more red thread is more of a mix and match smorgasbord... plus this theme is pretty much completely my own work. I literally redrew a few hundred .9 pngs... :eek:

I like cubanaso's red theme but i wanted something that blended with stock sense a little bit more. The other thread will remain open for parts and this one will be maintained for Sense builds.

skaterA223

Apr 18, 2009
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Wow! This is just to good. Thanks. I really appreciate the work you do. When I get paid I will be more then happy to donate. This is how the Incredible should have looked like expect with stock icons.

Sent from my Droid Incredible

skaterA223

Apr 18, 2009
SANTA CRUZ, CA
This is my home screen with your them

Sent from my Droid Incredible

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 298

skaterA223

Apr 18, 2009
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Also have a red HTC-IME if you like. I will post link later. Still has green highlights when predicting words though.

Sent from Droid Incredible

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 238

xFlawless11x

Jun 23, 2010
Hey! First off, love your theme's! Second I had been using the old red framework theme, and currently just loaded your new red one from here. My question is why didn't you add in the same "phone bar" (not sure the technical term for it) from the old red one to the new one? Just curious cause I thought it looked cooler :rolleyes:

Cheers and Thanks for all the awesome themes!

P.S. A Facebook and/or Handcent Icon in red would be awesome ;)

Flawless

worm-

Apr 30, 2010
1st android phone, how does a pmf file differ from the other one? do you install that one same way?

worm-

Apr 30, 2010
i figured it out about the pmf so scratch that

Something i noticed in the pmf theme

the Mail icon, the word "mail" is lower than the rest of the other icons text, so if its on the bottom row of a screen the word mail bottom half is cut off

I'd like to see a handcent red theme icon, if possible.

SerialKilla

Jan 3, 2010
NY
The more red thread is more of a mix and match smorgasbord... plus this theme is pretty much completely my own work. I literally redrew a few hundred .9 pngs... :eek:

I like cubanaso's red theme but i wanted something that blended with stock sense a little bit more. The other thread will remain open for parts and this one will be maintained for Sense builds.

Ok, so I'm rockin' the PMF 1.1 ROM,with your awesome red theme for it - I love it! The one thing I noticed,the google search widget isn't skinned. Wondering if you plan on skinning that out? Also, I have pandora,and wondering if it's possible if you could skin that widget out as well? No biggie-just curious. Thanks a lot!

Top Liked Posts