Unlocking Samsung focus?

Search This thread

noid

May 22, 2007
do anyone know how to unlock the samsung focus,because unlocked focus phones sre available in ebay. i wonder how they unlocked new samsung focus so early and easily. if anyone knows about please try to post it
thanks in advance

ysimler

Oct 15, 2007
Finally an unlock site that works with AT&T Focus

as I can't post URL search ebay for
Unlock Samsung Focus i917, Omnia7 & Galaxy Tab by CODE (by NCKzone)

This is the only one that worked for me. All other sites could not generate unlock code.

rexian

Oct 22, 2006
Wow, ~$34 !! I remember I got my blakberry unlocked couple of years ago for $2. Unlocked Focus seems to be in very high demand.

D

Deleted member 2842059

Anyone try the above seller? Or have a cheaper option?

ennx

Apr 27, 2009
The above seller is the best, the fastest and the cheapest for fast service. They've unlocked dozens of phones for me.

D

Deleted member 2842059

The above seller is the best, the fastest and the cheapest for fast service. They've unlocked dozens of phones for me.

Yeah. They failed. At least they refunded my cash. It was worth the shot but unlocking this Focus is a PITA.

azn_gurl

Dec 31, 2010
go to nckzone.com and order the unlock code for the samsung focus.it really works.thats where i got my unlock code.just got my phone yesterday and now its unlock.

mobileunlocked

May 19, 2010
We're also (finally) able to unlock the Samsung Focus from AT&T.

It can take up to 2 days and is rather expensive as so far there is only one bulk supplier of the codes, but it is at least reliable and guaranteed (as long as you haven't tried entering incorrect codes in the past).

mobileunlocked.co.uk/Samsung/Focus/

GSAI029

Nov 30, 2005
fastgsm is a scam

paid for the software got it and does work fo rthe focus or for windows mobile 7 and the have not replied to my emails about making it right, fastgsm is bad bad bad business

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FastGSM.

$20 USD
    i had to pay 19.99 at fastgsm.com worked flawlessly. took 30 seconds
    I wish Rogers would do something like this :(

There are codes for Rogers as well on eBay, btw. I also believe Rogers do deliver the code, if asked and all the requirements are met.
    I just used cellunlocker.net as well for my AT&T Focus that was updated to 7.5 Mango. I got my code in less that 30 seconds and it worked fine. From what I read it makes it that much easier if you have another carrier's SIM in when you enter the code. I used a T-Mobile and put the code in when it asked me.