Samsung OMNIA i900(Keyboard,Keypad,Phonepad)Multilanguage with ΤΧ9 and 160characters!

Search This thread

Davas

Oct 26, 2008
Samsung OMNIA i900(Keyboard,Keypad,Phonepad)Multilanguage with ΤΧ9 and 160characters!

What is it??

1 ) 14 languages (Greek, English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Swedish, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Czech).

2 ) Interface Greek for Greek typing and English all other languages for ( Keyboard, Keypad, Phone pad )

3 ) Change language with same button (abc ή TX9) like Greek to English..... after clock all languages it’s going again to first as Greek interface!

4 ) Support 160 characters for all languages

So this going to do :

1 ) From Registry with some Registry Editor like [Resco Registry] go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9] and delete all files.

Back up for your reasons the XT9 folder!!!

2 ) Copy my XT9_v1.0.reg file to your mobile and run it. Then select yes for insert this file to your system registry. Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9] again and see if all registry it’s like as before.

3 ) Restart your OMNIA and all done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 a) If with regisrty entry not working Copy all files from my Windows folder and paste to your device at Windows folder. If your mobile have all this files don’t paste it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you have all languages with English layout typing and XT9 and Greek language with Greek layout typing and XT9 like Original Samsung keyboards!

Files :

1 ) http://rapidshare.com/files/165653799/Windows.rar
Pass : www.studionet.gr

2) http://rapidshare.com/files/165653800/XT9_v1.0.rar

For my this tutorial with Greek spelling go there :

http://omniacs.net/showthread.php?t=480

If any other want to make it for all Languages just send me e-mail or pm

Last edited:

omek07

Oct 15, 2007
Hello man ...

I am from Greece

can we use it for other divice like Kaiser ????????

supertxull

Nov 12, 2008
I´ve Samsung Keyboard on my spanish ROM and I cannot to unistall it. I wanna set the MS keyboard to default but I don´t know how to do it. When I do a softreset, my keyboard changes to Samsung Keyboard again.
Any idea?
I tried to modify some reg values (default SIP) and my Omnia was bricked again. :mad:
It´s possible to quit this keyboard?
Many thanks for your comments.

Davas

Oct 26, 2008
I´ve Samsung Keyboard on my spanish ROM and I cannot to unistall it. I wanna set the MS keyboard to default but I don´t know how to do it. When I do a softreset, my keyboard changes to Samsung Keyboard again.
Any idea?
I tried to modify some reg values (default SIP) and my Omnia was bricked again. :mad:
It´s possible to quit this keyboard?
Many thanks for your comments.
Why you wont the ms keyboard?

darksupernova

Oct 20, 2008
London
I installed a custom ROM on my Omnia, now i dont have the Omnia keyboards anymore (i used the phonepad) Is it possable to install it? Anyone have it?

vosk

Jul 24, 2007
bump
anyone tried to use this in other devices? Maybe add the registry options to use it as a sip?? I like the fact that there is a soft keypad out there with the comfortable option of quickly toggling between two languages with t9 support (I HATE TouchPal`s prediction ) :)
Maybe someone has some idea on how to cab it?

Rednose5

Sep 21, 2008
What is it??

1 a) If with regisrty entry not working Copy all files from my Windows folder and paste to your device at Windows folder. If your mobile have all this files don’t paste it.

Files :

Davas,

Funny thing is when I extract the files from the Windows.rar archive in only get a windows map but there seem to be no files inside. Checking the properties of this map shows there should be 67 files , 3.05 mb.
Also showing hidden files brings no solution here, what is wrong ? :eek:

atash007

Jul 29, 2009
baku
What is it??

1 ) 14 languages (Greek, English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Swedish, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Czech).

2 ) Interface Greek for Greek typing and English all other languages for ( Keyboard, Keypad, Phone pad )

3 ) Change language with same button (abc ή TX9) like Greek to English..... after clock all languages it’s going again to first as Greek interface!

4 ) Support 160 characters for all languages

So this going to do :

1 ) From Registry with some Registry Editor like [Resco Registry] go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9] and delete all files.

Back up for your reasons the XT9 folder!!!

2 ) Copy my XT9_v1.0.reg file to your mobile and run it. Then select yes for insert this file to your system registry. Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\XT9] again and see if all registry it’s like as before.

3 ) Restart your OMNIA and all done.

Now you have all languages with English layout typing and XT9 and Greek language with Greek layout typing and XT9 like Original Samsung keyboards!

Files :

2) http://rapidshare.com/files/165653800/XT9_v1.0.rar

For my this tutorial with Greek spelling go there :

http://omniacs.net/showthread.php?t=480

If any other want to make it for all Languages just send me e-mail or pm
hi, i want download samsung phonepad in russian language.are you help mee?

johnnyac

Aug 28, 2009
didn't understood very well

hi,
if I install your package every time I'll open the keyboard it will be in greek and than I can switch with xt9 button or, I can choose starting languages?
Because I was interested in having Italian as first language and the possibility to switch with english, french or spanish which are the languages I usually use.

viquodu

Nov 3, 2009
Looks like such a gem of a spot mate! I love the look of those big old trees running along the banks.
Great to see the bass are still in there growing big and fat!

FezzFest

Oct 19, 2009
Antwerp
This does not work on Cloudyfa's Soft4V WiMo 6.1 ROM for the HTC Prophet.
Is it possible to get it working ?