will their ever be a stock 4.4 using odin

Search This thread

morbidking

Dec 12, 2010
wanted to know if their will ever be a stock kitkat rom for the ones that have an unlocked boot loader that can be flashed in odin or something

need kitkat but don't want to lose my unlocked boot loader

bobloblaw1

May 25, 2010
Dude, the ROM released yesterday but apparently only in a limited fashion because only some people have been able to pull it. When the files we available and people have had some time to work on them we will likely see a release. That is unless Verizon has done something particularly nasty.

So have patience. We all want kit Kat but we all have to wait until someone figures it out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
thanks for the quick reply just didnt want to take the update and lose unlocked boot now that i know it can be done with out loosing unlocked boot i will wait

need my google wallet working again

Everyone just has to be patient as new OTAs always introduce their own set of problems that the devs must deal with. It may be a few weeks before anything is released or it may be a few days.

Reactions: ShapesBlue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dude, the ROM released yesterday but apparently only in a limited fashion because only some people have been able to pull it. When the files we available and people have had some time to work on them we will likely see a release. That is unless Verizon has done something particularly nasty.

So have patience. We all want kit Kat but we all have to wait until someone figures it out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    thanks for the quick reply just didnt want to take the update and lose unlocked boot now that i know it can be done with out loosing unlocked boot i will wait

need my google wallet working again

Everyone just has to be patient as new OTAs always introduce their own set of problems that the devs must deal with. It may be a few weeks before anything is released or it may be a few days.