Smart Actions App

Search This thread

aachen79

Feb 13, 2011
just 15.1k,that means it works rely on the whole razer systems!

Sent from my xt912 using miui v4 XDA(中国cn)

jrp1305

Feb 3, 2011
I use smart action app to change my wallpaper when i go home, and everytime I revert to my original wallpaper, it is degraded. Each time it gets worse. Not sure if this happens with launchers other than Go Launcher. I'll post 3 screen shots. Original Wallpaper, one after 5 smart action app changes, and one after 10 smart action app changes. File size also jumps significantly.

I know this is totally off..but I was like a couple of very long seconds NOT reading your message..no matter how hard I tried to focus..all I could think of was the wallpaper image..lol

taj786

Dec 30, 2006
Austin, TX
This is apk, made with Android Assistant.
I've installed it on my rooted razr maxx running hashcode's stock JB rom on ICS kernel but it crashes right after I save a smart action and keeps crashing after that until I force stop the app and clear all of it's data. Any help would be greatly appreciate since I've been using smart action my razr until I've started using this super smooth JB rom. Thanks.

Last edited:

rezoundness

Jul 18, 2012
Download it from Google play app market like I did. I searches for Motorola

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

taj786

Dec 30, 2006
Austin, TX
Download it from Google play app market like I did. I searches for Motorola

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately, I can't, even thought I've got a Razr Maxx. It doesn't even show up on my phone's play store. Check out the screen shot trying to download it via my computer. Can you send me the apk file that you downloaded? Btw are you running JB (rom) or ICS? Seems like it crashes on JB. Anyone had any luck on running smartactions on JB rom?

Attachments

• SmartActions.jpg
    SmartActions.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 341

UrbanDroid

Jan 8, 2012
Auburn, AL
Unfortunately, I can't, even thought I've got a Razr Maxx. It doesn't even show up on my phone's play store. Check out the screen shot trying to download it via my computer. Can you send me the apk file that you downloaded? Btw are you running JB (rom) or ICS? Seems like it crashes on JB. Anyone had any luck on running smartactions on JB rom?

I've been able to install it using several different methods including installing an .apk of a pulled system file and flashing a .zip in recovery. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get it to save any actions. It always seems to force close with every attempt. I have started a thread over in the droidrzr.com forum about this same topic as well.

EDIT: I am running Licorice CM10 v. 1.4 JellyBean

Top Liked Posts