Ringke fusion [crystal clear]

Search This thread

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
Looked around and didn't see a topic on this new completely clear Ringke Fusion case. I ordered one and I'll post pics and a review once I've gotten it. But had anyone else gotten one and can post pics or let us know what u think about it.

RINGKE FUSION Google Nexus 5 case bumper [CRYSTAL VI... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H3OUGI2/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_IVqRsb0ET5J07

713naG8FjcL._SX522_.jpg

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberScopes

Cyadd

Dec 6, 2013
Spigen also seems to have released a clear bordered version of their Ultra Hybrid. I'll want to see theses pictures for sure, and how it feels in hand / what material they use for it.

khanna27rahul

Dec 15, 2013
Nice

Looks a great cover. I bought the standard fusion in black, but this one seems great in showing off the sides of the phone. But, I am worried that the side body of the cover will also get scratchy just like the back after a while..
Here, the black side body wins for me.. :good:

Nocturnal86

Jul 22, 2012
Los Angeles
Looks a great cover. I bought the standard fusion in black, but this one seems great in showing off the sides of the phone. But, I am worried that the side body of the cover will also get scratchy just like the back after a while..
Here, the black side body wins for me.. :good:

Nope youre incorrect the side is TPU it wont get scratched like the back.

cambotero

Oct 30, 2013
Madrid
did you finally get the case?

how does it look?

I'm between this and the black one... which one dou you think that will be look better with a black nexus?

Last edited:

jeffvb9

Feb 14, 2011
Kansas
I just got this case for my RED Nexus 5 and really really like this case. Buttons work much better with this case than my all TPU clear case. Still very slim and fitment is perfect.

Love how it shows off my new phone!!

Caelrie

Aug 31, 2013
You'll need to buy a new one soon as they rapidly turn yellow. Mine looked great for about a month.

rukkus

Aug 24, 2007
buttons are pretty awesome on this case. I like it, but ordered knock off Google bumper that should get here soon. I'm not really into the clear hard plastic backs. Feels very light and thin though for a good amount of protection.

For reference I've had:
Spigen ultra slim
Quick sand
Beetle case
Diztronic matte
Cruzerlite
Nillkin

I like this one the best I think. Nillkin is pretty sleek though..

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts