[Q] Samsung galaxy s4 System colour

Search This thread

Besalqz

Apr 9, 2014
I was wondering that if galaxy s4 system colour can change. I am tired of tat cyan colour. I don't want to install any rom on my phone please tell me a way if it possible.
P.s: I have a rooted samsung galaxy s4 running echoe rom on android 4.4.2

blizzybad

Oct 31, 2012
Timisoara
I was wondering that if galaxy s4 system colour can change. I am tired of tat cyan colour. I don't want to install any rom on my phone please tell me a way if it possible.
P.s: I have a rooted samsung galaxy s4 running echoe rom on android 4.4.2
We all are tired of that colour, thats why we find new roms that change the touchwiz....You can try foul around with some Xposed modules, with some themes that change the system, but there is no simple way to change the main system without major changes....You should try some custom roms tough....There are alot of fast roms and very custom....

Besalqz

Apr 9, 2014
Thanks!

We all are tired of that colour, thats why we find new roms that change the touchwiz....You can try foul around with some Xposed modules, with some themes that change the system, but there is no simple way to change the main system without major changes....You should try some custom roms tough....There are alot of fast roms and very custom....

Can you suggest some roms that doesn't change the whole atmosphere.