Rom MOKEE OS V0.3 wake lock problem

Search This thread

Riezman

Feb 22, 2012
Kuching
Hi, I,m using Mokee rom for quite sometime now. From what I experience, this rom is by far the best rom in terms of HD gaming (lag free). But there just one problem that keeps bugging me. During using wifi, when the screen turn off, you can never turn on the screen back again. It seems that the phone power has been switch off & the only way to switch it back again by removing the battery. Has anyone experience this?

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
yes! this rom does have that problem. I call it "wifi death lock" :D

solution: dont leave your phone by itself. use any app that will keep the screen awake like miui music app...

Reactions: Riezman

Riezman

Feb 22, 2012
Kuching
At last...I have found the solution to "wifi death lock" problem. Its an apk called "Advance Wifi Lock". You can search that app at ipmart forum because Play Store version are not full version. Just install that app & set the "Auto Disable Grace Period" option to 0 second. Don't forget to add the widget to desktop for your convenience to turn it on when using wifi. @ Zuk/Whyzee, can u add this app to the first post of the Mokee thread as I'm cannot make comment/reply because I'm a new member. Hope this can help...

Last edited:
Reactions: whyzee and vivekb

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
try PMing zuk. I'll include it in my thread...

UPDATE:
i was using wifi today and didn't face the wifi lock problem. though the screen locked itself wifi wasnt disconnected and i was able to unlock without any kind of problems. Weird, is it?

Last edited:

Riezman

Feb 22, 2012
Kuching
try PMing zuk. I'll include it in my thread...

UPDATE:
i was using wifi today and didn't face the wifi lock problem. though the screen locked itself wifi wasnt disconnected and i was able to unlock without any kind of problems. Weird, is it?

The problem still happening to me. I guess I still have to rely on "Advance Wifi Lock". By the way, are you sure that you're not using "Advance Wifi Lock" during that time?

whyzee

Oct 15, 2011
Chennai
Actually, I'm with your latest patch. I don't know...maybe there's something that you do without your acknowledgement...lol...Btw, your latest patch works great except SOD.
I was downloading "Run Run Bear" yesterday through wifi and the phone went to sleep when it was still downloading. But I was able to unlock it and even play the game without any problems.....

UPDATE:
yes you are right the SOD is still there. But it only happens when the wifi is on and inactive. If you are downloading something through wifi there's no SOD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    At last...I have found the solution to "wifi death lock" problem. Its an apk called "Advance Wifi Lock". You can search that app at ipmart forum because Play Store version are not full version. Just install that app & set the "Auto Disable Grace Period" option to 0 second. Don't forget to add the widget to desktop for your convenience to turn it on when using wifi. @ Zuk/Whyzee, can u add this app to the first post of the Mokee thread as I'm cannot make comment/reply because I'm a new member. Hope this can help...
    yes! this rom does have that problem. I call it "wifi death lock" :D

solution: dont leave your phone by itself. use any app that will keep the screen awake like miui music app...