X7510

Search This thread

smokieruff

Aug 22, 2008
hi,

is there anybody who got an working x7510 rom? i urgently need one because i flashed my athe400 with an athe100 rom^^

it works but i cant use the intern 16 gb flashdisk...

need help!!!

Last edited:

Tadeusz

Feb 11, 2007
Warsaw
hi,

is there anybody who got an working x7510 rom? i urgently need one because i flashed my athe400 with an athe100 rom^^

it works but i cant use the intern 16 gb flashdisk...

need help!!!
It is always better to read before doing such radical things. There is no x7510 rom for athe400. It was not officialy released.

There is a lot of info on this on Athena forums.
Sorry, maybe HTC service could help.
By the way, what about spl? Did you install OliPro's HardSPL for Athe100, or just installed a rom without changing the SPL, or the rom was AP4 rom with SPL3.5?

NanoRuler

Aug 13, 2007
Plymouth
I'm curious here, Smokieruff. How exactly did you do this without bricking your device? Was your x7510 CID locked or not?

See, if your's was CID locked and you just flashed it, then surely it is possible to take the AP4 ROM and re-cook it using the correct drivers for the x7510, then flash that "new" ROM to your device. That way you should end up with the AP4 ROM, but with all your hardware working.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not saying you SHOULD do it, I'm merely raising a posibility her, and I may be completely wrong. You may also end up bricking your device, so I wouldn't do anything yet if I were you!

But it would help if you could tell us in GREAT detail what steps you went through to get where you are now.

smokieruff

Aug 22, 2008
yes it was cid unlocked...i do exactly like its explained in the ap 4.0 guide...also i flash my device with the ap 5.0 beta a few days ago...

See, if your's was CID locked and you just flashed it, then surely it is possible to take the AP4 ROM and re-cook it using the correct drivers for the x7510, then flash that "new" ROM to your device.

where to find the drivers? i think i'll take a look at this;)

sergiopi

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 14, 2005
Rome
May be the sogarth base ROM (steps beyond AP5 beta) and Michyprima's 5.1 ROM (fastest) should work in X7510 hardware, without internal 16Gb storage.

Your Athena was CID unlocked.... how?

rorydaredkign

Jun 20, 2007
London
you need to dump both roms (not possible with ap4, its undumpable) then get the sys from the official x7510 rom, and swap it for the sys of ap4, then rebuild ap4 and it will work I think
dont quote me on this but its something along those lines...
havent cooked a rom for ages so cant be certain
but might not work perfectly and will require fine tuning because of microdrive instead of internal storage

oh and where i have said ap4 above, any rom is transferrable instead.

Rory

smokieruff

Aug 22, 2008
so i think it`s cid unlocked but i dont know;)
i do not unlock it...i only upgrade it with the ap 4.0 rom exactly like the guide say`s...

NanoRuler

Aug 13, 2007
Plymouth
Thanks for letting us know, Smokieruff. Can you also tell us whether you got your x7510 from a network (e.g. T-Mobile) or did you buy it outright?