4.2.2 Update Problems

Search This thread

Dash_Skeezy

Jul 15, 2011
Earlier today i flashed a stock rom, locked my bootloader, and flashed the stock AT&T recovery in an attempt to recieve the 4.2.2 update. As i was checking for the update, a 13.8 mb update was downloaded, however when it tried to install, a red exclamation point came up. So i restarted and tried it again and no luck. So then i decided to run the RUU and start fresh and try again. However this time, the update is not being recieved. Any ideas or hints that you guys have?

grigoriisi

Sep 29, 2011
Earlier today i flashed a stock rom, locked my bootloader, and flashed the stock AT&T recovery in an attempt to recieve the 4.2.2 update. As i was checking for the update, a 13.8 mb update was downloaded, however when it tried to install, a red exclamation point came up. So i restarted and tried it again and no luck. So then i decided to run the RUU and start fresh and try again. However this time, the update is not being recieved. Any ideas or hints that you guys have?

Try to uncheck the automatic time in settings and put the tine 24 hour ahead. And try to get the update. Some claim it works this way.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

mwortman

Jan 21, 2014
Same for me

Having exactly the same problem. Made an account because i could not find an answer anywhere else. Just tried the time strategy and it did not work.

I do have the downloaded update file. Is there a way to install it through ADB and pushing, as can be done with nexus devices?
Thanks