Galaxy S3 crashes!

Search This thread

linus2002pop

Jul 7, 2014
Hello. Since 4.0 came for jelly bean i have experiencwd crashes on my phone! Let me explain:
Phone turns black and if i reboot it with the charger it gives a frozen loading circle and if i plug it out the phone starts as usual with the samsung logo WITHOUT sound!
Phone turns black and turns into boot loop until charger or battery is plugged in/taken out.
Happends with and withour charger plugged in!
Help?
Also if it helps: I8190

linus2002pop

Jul 7, 2014
You can't brick your phone by flashing with Odin :D (you've to be a complete idiot to do it). Just download an official ROM from sammobile or live.samsung-updates and flash the .md5 file as PDA in Odin :)
I gave it a shot but it is still crashing! Any other ideas? Also i have found out something: If i keep my battery below 70% i wont crash. But if i get under 40% it results in boot loop.

linus2002pop

Jul 7, 2014
Not a battery problem! We have tested multiple methods including the spinning one!
Also this can be either because the 4.1.2 update that seems to have broken the so called "NAND memory". Im also going to say one thing: This started happening to many S3 minis when they passed the 1 year age.
My friend also HAD this problem on his old S3 mini but he buyed an iPhone Later.