The Alarms and Ringtones of Windows Phone 7

Search This thread

RustyGrom

Apr 18, 2006
Orlando
Microsoft need to put many other style (no?). Because it's near to be all same sound!
I would be shocked if they don't. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if none of these are even in the final build. This is a beta emulator. Content like ring tones and alarms are extremely easy to add at the last second and often is so that they can keep it close to the vest.

[rono]

May 24, 2010
New York
www.absolutefiction.com
They're all from the same instrument.
I think these are just here for demonstration purposes. MS should know the deep hole the need to climb out of, and how important that each element of their new platform need to be, down to the most insignificant alarm sound.

lawyer-pl

Jan 26, 2010
Windows Phone 7 Key press sounds

I'm for the windows phone 7 oryginal keypress sounds. I use HD2 and i want to replace it for WP7 sound.

Could make a pack of these files for me?

Be very grateful

N3croman

Jul 28, 2011
Prague
twitter.com
Request for update - can somebody gather all ringtones and alarm sounds form latest Tango ROM/emulator and if possible also custom NOkia/HTC/Samsung ringtones and alarm sounds and make them downloadable? Thanks :)

Reactions: rambhatla

jackrabbit72380

Mar 10, 2011
Trenton
www.landsoftworks.host22.com
can anyone tell me where the ringtones are in sys inside roms?
also how i might beable to set registry for default boot up sound?
and how i might beable to add another oem to the ringtone list?

curantly i have

windows phone
htc

in ringtone list i would like to add another catagory

oddly the nokia package installs its ringtomnes in the htc catagory!

i would like to orgnize and make nokia catagory as well!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the alarms and ringtones from Windows Phone 7 from the latest emulator build. They were created by taking Long Zheng's video, extracting the sound and cutting it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzrgGWYYZwU&feature=player_embedded)

Thanks to Anudeep for helping out!
    lol, it sounded like 4 keys of the piano just played in different orders. In that case, we'd have 24 alerts/ringtones.
    Request for update - can somebody gather all ringtones and alarm sounds form latest Tango ROM/emulator and if possible also custom NOkia/HTC/Samsung ringtones and alarm sounds and make them downloadable? Thanks :)