How long does it take you to charge?

Search This thread

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
OT

Here is a question for you as I brought it up above, would a slow charge from USB be better for the battery than a charge at ~1500ma on the stock Sony chargeror even close to 2000ma from a Samsung/etc charger?

I've seen about 1900ma peak on one charger

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
OT

Here is a question for you as I brought it up above, would a slow charge from USB be better for the battery than a charge at ~1500ma on the stock Sony chargeror even close to 2000ma from a Samsung/etc charger?

I've seen about 1900ma peak on one charger

Hmm, i know @hamdogg knows about batteries and stuff like that. I'm using the stock 1,5mAh(?) magnetic charger, and it charges my battery in about 2 hours. I don't dare using a third party (even Samsung) charger on it, since the risk of damaging the battery is too high. I'm willing to do it after 12 months though, since i have, and other have nothing to losen (warranty is gone).

Mine take 3.5hours from flat to full.

It should take no more than around 2 hours with an original charger. Use either the original SONY USB (included in the package) or the original SONY 30DK DOCK. Are you using a third party charger? If yes, don't use it.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

atrix2

Jun 9, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
It should take no more than around 2 hours with an original charger. Use either the original SONY USB (included in the package) or the original SONY 30DK DOCK. Are you using a third party charger? If yes, don't use it.
I was using htc charger from my old phone,my sony charger still sealed:p Should I use it?