[Q] Which GB rom and kernel are the best for gaming?

Search This thread

sekuza009

Mar 17, 2014
My question is the same as the title, but I'm kind of confused as to which rom for GB is for gaming. I know about Xperia NXT Gaming edition and Bane of Speed, but I just can't figure out which would run the best. The same thing goes for with the kernels. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it muchly. Thanks!

XDM inc

Mar 7, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 9
Google Pixel Fold
My question is the same as the title, but I'm kind of confused as to which rom for GB is for gaming. I know about Xperia NXT Gaming edition and Bane of Speed, but I just can't figure out which would run the best. The same thing goes for with the kernels. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it muchly. Thanks!

im also trying to figure this out, lupus GB is giving me a bunch of issues...

r0c0

Jul 21, 2007
I agree, there are way too many roms and kernels for the xplay, even though i was pretty happy with my debloated stock rom, it still didnt had recovery or the ability to overclock/tweak so i decided to first try a kernel: doomkernel v14. It is only the kernel so you can keep everything (apps&data) including the rom and still tweak it. I also installed V6 supercharger script but this might be too complicated to configure for most. So i suggest, first try doomkernel v14, it gives you recovery so you can flash any rom you want if you are still not satisfied with it.

darkharbinger81

Oct 3, 2012
Iowa home of Slipkknot
I agree, there are way too many roms and kernels for the xplay, even though i was pretty happy with my debloated stock rom, it still didnt had recovery or the ability to overclock/tweak so i decided to first try a kernel: doomkernel v14. It is only the kernel so you can keep everything (apps&data) including the rom and still tweak it. I also installed V6 supercharger script but this might be too complicated to configure for most. So i suggest, first try doomkernel v14, it gives you recovery so you can flash any rom you want if you are still not satisfied with it.

Right now I have the I. T rom that was based off cola with doom lord CDMA 233 kernel over clocked max 2.0 min 368 no option and smartassv2 it runs both gta 3 and vice city my nes and snes emulators resident evil port using psxperia and ppsspp to play Final Fantasy crisis core it lags a little in ppsspp but over all its great for the games
Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

sekuza009

Mar 17, 2014
what types of game that u really want to play if u get a gaming rom?

Like, emulation and other straining things. I'm also thinking about overclocking and getting an extended battery too, but I don't want it to explode from overclocking. I'm thinking about trying 1.6 ghz at first and trying it at 1.8. :p

HUEguy

Jan 27, 2014
Nagoya
Any suggestions from anyone?

Ultimate HD v6 is the best one I ever tryed, you can easily get 150mb free ram with whatsapp and messenger open, when you use greenify is 213mb. And also this rom have great battery life even overclocked at 1,2 , this ROM is good for daily use and gaming(emulators and android games in general).

sekuza009

Mar 17, 2014
Ultimate HD v6 is the best one I ever tryed, you can easily get 150mb free ram with whatsapp and messenger open, when you use greenify is 213mb. And also this rom have great battery life even overclocked at 1,2 , this ROM is good for daily use and gaming(emulators and android games in general).

Jeez. Why are there so many roms? :p