HELP Phone keeps freezing after 4.4.2 update

Search This thread

Cootje_NL

Jun 4, 2011
I tried flashing my phone with Samsungs Firmware but that wouldn't fix the problem either.
My phone is being "repaired" at Dynafix. Hopefully I will get a replacement of some kind. As soon as my phone returns I will post the results heren.

@ ShadowLea, I indeed had a Samung Galaxy S3 with the insane memory. After replacement of the motherboard, the problem was fixed. Now it's my spare phone ;)

The first time I received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours I had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, I started with a freeze+reboot. So I returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours I got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, I haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, I will update this thread.

tofast420

Apr 19, 2011
Brantford
FIX??

the first time i received my phone from the repair center, they only reinstalled the firmware. After 6 hours i had the first freeze+reboot. The morning after, i started with a freeze+reboot. So i returned my phone again.

The second time they did a board swap. After 46 hours i got a freeze + reboot, but after that one, i haven't got a freeze+reboot since 65 hours. So it seems like the first freeze was an accidental one. When my phone freezes again, i will update this thread.

has anyone found a fix yet?

mufin

Jan 15, 2010
Have same problem

I am using T-Mobile CZECH device with S-View.

did somebody tried Cyanogen on N3? Is this solution?

M.

Last edited:

ashkanemadi

May 16, 2016
It is possible that it's Vodafone's software causing the glitch. You could, providing your device is sim unlocked try the Polish firmware and see. You can do it without tripping knox also.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
thanks i remove n7100 sim and do it setup not freezed and then put sim card