[LAUNCHER 7] Show-off L7 Layout

Search This thread

Arsaw

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I can't find the Activities as in "action > Other > Activities > LauncherPro" in Desktop Visualizer. Why?

Originally Posted by duhhh
there is nothing special,i use photoshop to make background of games,then in luncher pro set this wallpaper using "multipicture live wallpaper" and add widgets "Desktop Visualizer '' with transperant icons and shortcuts to games.In luncher 7 add widget "Desktop Visualizer '' with icon of Xbox and select action > Other > Activities > LauncherPro
that's all
my en is not so good hope to understand me

jayyboi2010

Mar 18, 2011
How do you add a beautiful widget to the homescreen of Metro UI? i mean a 1x1 or 2x1 square with updating weather.
Also, how do you use 1x2 icons?

h_zee13

Dec 31, 2009
Montreal
I can't find the Activities as in "action > Other > Activities > LauncherPro" in Desktop Visualizer. Why?

Originally Posted by duhhh
there is nothing special,i use photoshop to make background of games,then in luncher pro set this wallpaper using "multipicture live wallpaper" and add widgets "Desktop Visualizer '' with transperant icons and shortcuts to games.In luncher 7 add widget "Desktop Visualizer '' with icon of Xbox and select action > Other > Activities > LauncherPro
that's all
my en is not so good hope to understand me

well do u have launcher pro installed?

wmedina1991

Nov 24, 2010
Here is mine:

screenshot.png

snap20110310_170403.png

The apps list is a work in progress...I will have to change the icon colors to match the ones in the home screen (i used to have brown tiles on the homescreen). At the moment, I'm not set on the color of tile I want to keep

EDIT: BTW i'm not sure which colornote tile I should keep...give me your opinions

how did you get different icons in app drawer

heinsmit

Aug 6, 2010
Here is mine again, as inpired by the idea of "Duhhh".. I used Zeam Launcher instead.

launcher7milestoneul.jpg

Ok, a few questions... can I have that wallpaper you're using on the lockscreen, your games icon (minus your avatar if possible), your camera and gallery pictures, and what lockscreen are you actually using?

It's a lot to ask so thanks a lot if you do help me out

Last edited:

h_zee13

Dec 31, 2009
Montreal
Ok, a few questions... can I have that wallpaper you're using on the lockscreen, your games icon (minus your avatar if possible), your camera and gallery pictures, and what lockscreen are you actually using?

It's a lot to ask so thanks a lot if you do help me out

I know that he is using widgetlocker for his lockscreen

casterboink

Aug 2, 2009
Yokosuka
makes sense but i was confused by the lack of unlock slider... is that minimalistic text he's using for time date etc.?

Yes its widgetlocker, my unlock slider is the windows icon on the lower right, background is transparent, size is 1x2. You are right, its minimalistic text for the time and date. Will post background and icons a little later. Thanks.

michał78

Dec 5, 2008
Is it possible to get this lockscreen without root? I tried widgetlocker from Android Market and it is ugly.

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
Is it possible to link to different pages of fi zeam or lpp. So that you can extend a thile to games but also office tools?
Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Yea i thought of that. You can set lpp shortcuts within the lpp main homescreen, and when tapping on the shorcut it will then take you to the desired homescreen. However, setting a lpp shortcut as a tile in launcher7 will not activate lpp and open the desired screen.... That would be so cool if it did :)

Anyway, you could just use two launchers....zeam and lpp.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kiltedthrower

Sep 23, 2010
Whomever has it...

Can I get a GAMES or GAMES COLLECTION text icon?
Can I also get the same but says MULTIMEDIA (obviously caps are optional)

Other question, I'm getting too much border around the icons when using desktop visualizer. I've tried a 2x1 and a 4x1 for desktop visualizer and I'm using a 2x1 tile on the launcher. Do I need to use launcherpro (have it, just not installed) to resize?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone is interested with this lockscreen. Attached here are the icons and themes.

snap20110320091253.jpg

You need the following apps.
    >> Widgetlocker
    >> Minimalistic Text
    >> SMS Unread Count

Widgetlocker setting:
    Main grid is 5x4 and Anchor is 1x4.
    Just install Winmod2.wltheme.zip for the slider

Minimalistic text:
    For the clock and date, copy the file lockscreen.mtpref into /sdcard/MinimalisticTextPreferences

Then just restore it in Minimalistic text, when you add a widget sized 4x2.

SMS Unread Count:
    The icons are attached here for the phone and mail.
    Does anyone have a Launcher 7 stock color palette or something?
    I was planning to make a few more icon packs that goes along with the stock accents,
    i just dont wanna be a few shades lighter or darker :/

Anyway, currently using the light theme since it was the latest I've made :">

PS: Included download links :]
    Hello all,

I've started this thread beacuse I want to see what everyones Launcher 7 layout looks like.

So suprise me and the other Launcher 7 users out there and post your beautiful layouts.

Go here for the white icons!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913747

Go here for tiles

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978615

Also show me your widgets!! :D
    Launcher 7 Icons in progress

Here is an icon set that I am working on specifically for Launcher 7. There aren't many resources for people that want to customize their L7 start screens, and I've been wanting to do one for myself for a while. Regrettably, it is a work in progress, so not comfortable sharing the set or files yet...have a lot of work to do before I'm satisfied, but would love to hear any feedback you have.

H7 is a "mash-up" of two visual concepts; the first coming straight from the Metro design language of Windows Phone 7/8(www.microsoft.com/design/toolbox). "Typography is beautiful" and is the major, sometimes only component of the Metro UI. The second inspiration is the font Helvetica and the posters, covers and pop art produced in the 1960's when Helvetica stormed the design scene, many of which consisted of nothing but typography. The result is a set of icons built for Launcher 7 using the color schemes and word play from the 1960's posters and like Metro, uses only the typography to illustrate the app and functions. It's simple, minimal and has a touch of humor.

I'm curious to hear what the other users of Launcher 7 and lovers of Metro have to say.

H7.Sample-01.jpg