[APP] nds4droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TheSkepticalGuy

Note: I am not the developer of this app.

Description
nds4droid is the first Nintendo DS emulator for high-end Android phones (1ghz+ recommended).

REQUIRES A HIGH END ANDROID DEVICE (such as Nexus S, Galaxy S). If the framerate is slow, it's because your phone is not smart enough. This is a very heavy emulator!

Current features:

- On-screen interface
- ROM loading
- Save states
- APP to SD

DUE TO PERFORMANCE REASONS SOUND IS CURRENTLY DISABLED (would crack). Sound will be enabled for certain devices in the near future.

This emulator it's far from perfect and will be getting a lot of updates over the next couple of weeks/months. Please know this when you purchase. :)

Please send any feedback/comments to ikaridev@gmail.com - I appreciate it!

chartrz.png

Scan Barcode or https://market.android.com/details?id=com.chaos.nds4droid&feature=search_result

Last edited:

denteno

Dec 16, 2008
I think it's too pricy for a beta

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

lightninjay

Mar 8, 2008
From what I've read, this is so early in beta it should almost be considered alpha.

I've tried running Pokemon Diamond on my Dinc running IncROM 1.5beta2 and no luck. Currently flashing a backup of CM7 Nightly 32 to see if it can do any better.

EDIT: CM7 Nightly 32 also doesn't run Pokemon Diamond. Updating to Nightly 34, although performance is unlikely to change.

Last edited:

BoscoTM

Dec 17, 2010
Does Pokemon Heart Gold work on this emulator? Either way, I'll buy this once it gets updated to a more stable version.

raven369

Aug 14, 2010
Whoa. Ten dollars for a beta. That's a little excessive. Going to wait for a stable release. Almost sounds like a scam. Lol.

Link3737

Jul 25, 2010
It's $10 and one poster on Reddit said that none of the roms he tried even worked.

Yeah...I think the previous poster may be right.

MarkP80nj

Mar 13, 2011
Bayville
It's $10 and one poster on Reddit said that none of the roms he tried even worked.

Yeah...I think the previous poster may be right.

Well, it is not a scam, but it is far from being worth $10.
I am trying it right now.
First i tried Fire Emblem, but all i got was a white screen.
I decided to get a lighter ROM and tried Space Invaders Extreme 2.
I am looking at it right now, and i have the top intro screen.
It took a few minutes to load from the "saving game" warning into the intro.
The buttons don't seem to be working at all, and the touch screen is just black.
In any case, it is an emulator, not a scam.
Albeit a very buggy one that should be available for free if the coder wants to get some serious input to advance this project.
There aren't even any settings on this thing.
Too much of a rush to make a quick buck, imo.
ETA:
Friggin Launcher Pro is closing on me now, and i don't seem to be able to get back on TW...
Guess it's time to reboot and uninstall this app for now.

Last edited:

raven369

Aug 14, 2010

Robin2

Jun 19, 2009
Trying to get Pokemon Soul Silver running but I only get a white screen/flickering screen and since there is no sound I can't hear if the game is actually running in the background. It seems to try though...

Status
Not open for further replies.