Samsung brings FOTA Update & Screen Update

Search This thread

mshfar

Sep 17, 2011
Maybe it Would be a good way to pull me back to stock rom lol.

Still, it looks strange o.o

mihaicp

Jul 21, 2010
I don't like it! I like 4 icons and not 3 and i like my icons the way they are. I don't want them bigger...smaller maybe but definetly not bigger...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

BeelzeM

Mar 22, 2010
I saw it earlier today. It's totally stupid.

Make it 5 a row instead. 3 is just insane, makes it look like a cheap toy or an outdated navigation system or something.

I'm happily running MIUI.

Reactions: kalairn

motodude

May 11, 2010
I guess they are doing this 3x3 menu because of that apple patent lawsuit. Sammy should hire some good photoshop pro in their touchwiz crew instead doing such crappy thing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Intratech

Jun 15, 2009
London
I don't think you guys are getting it. They are not making all the icons bigger or changing the layout, what I understand is that they will be making it an option to have bigger icons if you want... BIG HOME.

emilcioran99

Aug 17, 2011
I don't think you guys are getting it. They are not making all the icons bigger or changing the layout, what I understand is that they will be making it an option to have bigger icons if you want... BIG HOME.

This I understand me too: you have the option that you put 3 bigger icons instead 4 in home screen. :)

Last edited:

elkikin

Jan 13, 2011
From that press release it seems obvious that the magnified icons and apps are a feature (mostly for older people), and not the new default.

This is a great ideia, btw. The SG2 lacked in accessibility options such as this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I saw it earlier today. It's totally stupid.

Make it 5 a row instead. 3 is just insane, makes it look like a cheap toy or an outdated navigation system or something.

I'm happily running MIUI.