[ROM][AOSP][4.0.4] CM9 Kang *Updated 6/12 6:40pm*

Search This thread

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
Lol in the reloaded settings in app drawer all that stuff is customizable. And click off the theme option to make it go back to pretty black and blue colors.

Here's mine
4257760a-a524-f2fe.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Oh I found it! Hahaha DUDE! THANKS! I would've never found this. Its awesome!!!

ipatella

Jun 25, 2010
My 3g stopped working today. I'm running Franco milestone 2 kernel. Anyone having this issue. I know sprint 3g isn't out in my area, others are running fine on 3g.

Redneck Trash

Sep 28, 2010
My 3g stopped working today. I'm running Franco milestone 2 kernel. Anyone having this issue. I know sprint 3g isn't out in my area, others are running fine on 3g.

You could reflash the rom and try the included kernel or you can try Franco milestone 3 which dropped today. ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

ipatella

Jun 25, 2010
You could reflash the rom and try the included kernel or you can try Franco milestone 3 which dropped today. ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I tried doing that as well as running straight Cm9 with no kernel and both of them give me no working 3g. It does work on the stock rom (using it now). I wonder what it is.

brianbgrp

Dec 20, 2011
antioch, california
4257760a-c1a7-dcbf.jpg

I'm assuming cause its ported from a VZW build we get this. On my ns4g there was a crespo cm9 theme that if you flashed it on crespo 4g you got that roaming off thing as well.
at least its pure cosmetic only. The mms thing is the only annoying bug to me

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
I'm assuming cause its ported from a VZW build we get this. On my ns4g there was a crespo cm9 theme that if you flashed it on crespo 4g you got that roaming off thing as well.
at least its pure cosmetic only. The mms thing is the only annoying bug to me

Its not ported. Its built from source. We just have to figure out how to change it.

Reactions: brianbgrp
You won't find it, that's an HTC network banner thing or something. There's obvious ways to change that, but I don't have time or care enough to do it. Dive into some cm source, cm7 had a "setting" for it I believe.

hi buddy, it has nothing to do with HTC.. but for anyone who is tired of seeing that ugly ROAMING INDICATOR message this should help until the devs can fix it permanently.

take this eri.xml.zip & extract(unzip) it, leaving eri.xml. if you wish to change it from what it currently says (CyanogenMod9) then open the file with your fav text editor and change it.

then drop it in /data

Code:
unzip eri.xml.zip
adb push eri.xml /data/
adb reboot

Screenshot_2012-04-25-23-10-25.png

Attachments

• eri.xml.zip
    287 bytes · Views: 20
Last edited:

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
Changes in 4/25 build:
  • Not much changed except custom lockscreen code updated.
  • Updated power-profiles.xml to correct battery capacity.
  • Whatever else when I synced up.
  • Blue buttons updated to 4/25 build.

ipatella

Jun 25, 2010
I got an error when trying to flash

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.devices") == "torospr" II getprop ("ro.build.product") == "torospr"

Top Liked Posts