Good news..knock code for ATT..

Search This thread
P

podagee

I contacted the author of the thread i posted in the op. I am awaiting his response. I will let the people in this thread know as soon as i am contacted.

P

podagee

here is the message from the author:

Sorry about that. A note from my PR rep mentioned it in error but it's really just the original Knock On feature being improved to respond faster and more reliably. I've updated the post to remove mention of Knock Code because that's not yet available.

- Andrew Kameka
MobileBurn.com

----- Reply message -----
From: "p0chorikan**@gmail.com ." <p0chorikan**@gmail.com>
To: <andrew@mobileburn.com>
Subject: (M-Feedback) lg g2 knock code
Date: Mon, Apr 21, 2014 10:17 PM
RE: LG G2 Android 4.4 KitKat update rolling out now to AT&T (22752)
Ive read your post a few days ago and it seems very inaccurate. It says lg g2 update to 4.4. As of feb 23 2014 we have been on kitkat. Im wondering about the knock code for the lg g2 and if you have a reliable source cause att and lg know nothing of it?

dont get too excited yet folks,rumors are that its supposed to be released this month,well it seems its still unknown for us U.S users.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good news but for Vodafone Spain and they already realease an update 20b and Knock Code works like a charm. No Bluetooth bug and no Hising noise! =)

Edit: if you root it knock code still works, but when you install the recovery with autorec knock code doesn't work properly. And also we lose the feature knock on.
    Also when I flashed it via pc I couldn't do a hard.reset with the.combo buttons. So I did it.via settings.

Cheers
    I have a question. What is your phone variant? Is it D802? If so, can you link kdz from lgmobile? :)

My phone variant is D802 the international one. (but from vodafone)
    Here is the link: csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW774595432109876543213/D80220B_00.kdz
    I try to flash TOT file ,doedn't work too. :crying:

try this solution

Solution

* 3845#*802# > setting > update touch firmware

work.....:laugh: