What ROM now? Motorola UI! Please? c:

Search This thread

Nightwolf117

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane, Queensland
Howdy!

I have tested now and used about a bajillion roms on my LG Optimus One, and I am actually getting quite bored of CyanogenMod and MIUI.

Right now my P500 is taking a good charge up, after flashing iOSdroid to it this morning... And it isn't that smooth so I really want something new.

A Sense UI port is a big one that I am looking forward to, but it is still a tad too buggy for daily use. What I really want is the Motorola User Interface, or the Sony one.

I have a friend with a Motorola phone with "MotoBlur" on it, and I took it for a test run. Turns out I loved it! Same with the Xperia UI by Sony, it felt good on my other friend's Sony Xperia Play.

So, any of these roms out there? Or anyone gonna port either? I want them haha :p

Pointless Emoticon. :D

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Our ICS port still lacks some major features of ICS :(

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

What features? We have no front facing camera and no nfc support... camera will be fixed, I know that, and I use it for more than a month and a half and latest version is the only ROM I have ever seen with no lag in any browser page (except touch facebook) and trust me, any other phone wasn't that smooth (tried on GS2... the limit of our phone is the armv6 CPU, that's it;)

Reactions: ashishv and cure25

myawan

Dec 18, 2011
Howdy!

I have tested now and used about a bajillion roms on my LG Optimus One, and I am actually getting quite bored of CyanogenMod and MIUI.

Right now my P500 is taking a good charge up, after flashing iOSdroid to it this morning... And it isn't that smooth so I really want something new.

A Sense UI port is a big one that I am looking forward to, but it is still a tad too buggy for daily use. What I really want is the Motorola User Interface, or the Sony one.

I have a friend with a Motorola phone with "MotoBlur" on it, and I took it for a test run. Turns out I loved it! Same with the Xperia UI by Sony, it felt good on my other friend's Sony Xperia Play.

So, any of these roms out there? Or anyone gonna port either? I want them haha :p

Pointless Emoticon. :D

If you love 'MotoBlur' then you should try out this launcher MotoAt

D

dhruv.always

LOL, I just laughed my a** off seeing this thread and thinking that I have made a custom ROM with almost every theme (except sense)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Our ICS port still lacks some major features of ICS :(

What features? We have no front facing camera and no nfc support... camera will be fixed, I know that, and I use it for more than a month and a half and latest version is the only ROM I have ever seen with no lag in any browser page (except touch facebook) and trust me, any other phone wasn't that smooth (tried on GS2... the limit of our phone is the armv6 CPU, that's it;)

Sorry to say but, pointless thread and its wastage :)
    How far are we gonna force this device? It has already reached its limits ;)