Widget Secure Lockscreen Customization

Search This thread
Nov 10, 2013
Hello!

First I'd like to say that I am new to the forums, even though I spent a good amount of time lurking around and reading all of the awesome articles of root customization!

Anyways, I tried to research this on my own before I made a thread to avoid clutter and repeats but I can't seem to find a good answer, so I thought I'd ask!
(If I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry!)

So what I have is an AT&T Note 3 rooted with towelroot (I'm still new at this so I can't say if this is "complete root"...?) running on NOVA Launcher.
I've been trying to customize my lock screen while secure but I can't seem to find a simple app for that.... Now mind you, I've tried WidgetLocker Lockscreen by TeslaCoil Software and I just didn't like any of the options it had... I liked the fact that I could add my "iHeartRadio" and Shazam widget without having to unlock my phone but I didn't like how it also made my phone feel "cluttered" if that makes any sense to anyone. Bottom line is, I didn't like it. (even though I paid the $5 for it... ._." )

So anywhoooo, I was wondering if you guys/gals had any recommendations for me? i've tried googling and came up short... and I've also searched the forums coming up with nothing.... Please let me know!
Sorry again if I may come off as unclear.

iede

Nov 27, 2012
Thank you! But it seems that that module is currently not working for the Note 3 according to the OP. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see when the module is updated to support the Note 3.

It's working on my Note 3, just try it. Though you need to install Xposed Installer first. In case you miss it, I attach you the apk that I use :)

Attachments

• SamsungMultipleWidgets-KitKat_v1.7.apk
    158.9 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: TagYouRPregnant
Nov 10, 2013
Thanks! Hella noob question but with no user interface, how can I customize the widgets I want in my lock screen? I have security to swype and have "multiple widgets" activated. I soft reboot my phone when I installed it.

Thanks for the help! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts